• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

I'm leaving from Astoria, Queens around 2:00pm. If anybody needs a ride let me know, I've got room for 2 more.

2PM??? Christ, by the time you get to the Herf the damn thing will have been in full swing for at least an hour, Maybe and hour and a half!

I'm leaving from Astoria, Queens around 2:00pm. If anybody needs a ride let me know, I've got room for 2 more.

2PM??? Christ, by the time you get to the Herf the damn thing will have been in full swing for at least an hour, Maybe and hour and a half!

Hey Mark, remind me that I have Sean (BigMacFU) and Jeff's (Shibumi) raffle ticket money on me. I'll buy them and let you hold them until they arrive.

Oh yeah, today's the HERF!!!!!! Woooooo hooooooo............

2 1/2 months of planning, organizing, phone calls, emails and letters and I know it's going to be a super time and for a great "Cause". See you all this afternoon.

WE'LL ALL SEE YOU SOON CHARLIE...

A BIG THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK TO MAKE US FEEL WELCOME :thumbs:

Last min. emergcy I cant make it hope every one has a good time. If you could pleasae donate my cigar pack to the troops

I didn't have a chance to search through all the posts, but was thinking about what HFM and I are missing out on. Not sure if he had posted that we were not able to get out there afterall. We'll be back at some point I'm sure, but not this year. Have one (15) for us.

Cheers BOTLs

Dixie

Just want to say have a great time everyone. I wish I could be there but 3000 miles is just a bit too far for this weekend :blush: I look forward to finding out who ends up with the ashtray. Someone please smoke a nice double Maduro for me will ya. :thumbs: P.S. Someone take lots of pics please.

Herf is going great. Bill is talking lots of shit. :sign:

Charlie is The Man!

IMG_0045.jpg

Me, Vince (Seavita) & Charlie

What a great time we're having!

Just got back best Herf ever been at had lots of fun :cool: :D

Great time boys, can't wait to do it again.

Mike, Gary great to finally meet you two.

I look forward to finding out who ends up with the ashtray.

I won your beautiful ashtray!!!!!
ashtray1.jpg

Words cannot describe the joy I felt when Charlie said "Green Ticket #950166"
I screamed loud and was overjoyed!
This is an amazing piece!
Thanks so much for donating it to Charlies Herf to benefit the Wounded Warriors Fund.

I have to get up for work in 6 hours but just wanted to post some of my pics of the Herf before I crash.
Great time as always Charlie!
Great work on raising so much money for a great cause.
smokey.jpg

Bob Roth, Rick, Joe

billchris.jpg

CoventryCat/Bill and Diesel Grinch/Chris

billjoe.jpg

CoventryCat/Bill and SeriousStogie/Joe

louied.jpg

LouieD

charlie.jpg

Charlie and IronPeddler

joelsherman.jpg

Joel Sherman

robjoe.jpg

Rob300c/Rob & Seriousstogie/Joe

What and incredable time, it's was great seeing you all again and for helping out so much for this great "Cause". I took a few pictures that I'll post later on and I talked with Matt (Devil Dog) and he took roughly 100 shots from start to about 2230 (1030pm). Some of those will be posted here and we'll use a large number of them in the YouTube video / soundtrack. I will post thank you's to all the sponsors and for any of you that won prizes, you may want to so the same as well. My voice is coming back after talking all day and smoking great cigars (DPG My Father, 2003 Mag 46, Finest Cubans House Blend and finished off the evening with a WOA Maduro). Again, thanks everyone and I hope you all had a great time....... :) :thumbs: