• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

Plans changed and it looks like im driving up. Anyone need a ride from nyc or queens area pm me I have room for 3 will be returning to queens after herf+dinner.

Stephen,

I know that Larry (Atlasm) was looking for a ride. He asked me to take him off the list but I'm sure if you'll off him a ride, he may change his mind......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Send him a PM

Charlie we do not condone the killing of fellow CP members

That's funny. Way to go Pete!

Plans changed and it looks like im driving up. Anyone need a ride from nyc or queens area pm me I have room for 3 will be returning to queens after herf+dinner.

Stephen,

I know that Larry (Atlasm) was looking for a ride. He asked me to take him off the list but I'm sure if you'll off him a ride, he may change his mind......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Send him a PM

I believe Larry has secured a ride with Vince.

I talked with Neal & Glynna Schlesinger last night in reference to a few items and things are coming along very nicely. The tent man is coming over today to check out the area for that, Mark (mrtapes) is hooking up the sound system (thank you brother as always), and we are good to go for all that will be ordering appetizers between 2 - 4 pm as the main restaraunt doesn't open till 4:30. They know that a number of us will be eating dinner as well and the upstairs will be open for the over flow. We'll have 2 bartenders on and when it does get busy, there will be additional help to serve and clear tables as needed. For those that attended last years event which was a great time, I have a good feeling that this one will be over the top......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie I don't know how you do it. Every year gets better and better. If you need a grunt for anything let me know. I plan on going to the OCC meet up at 11am. So if you need some extra help moving things to the event or anything let me know.

Chris

Charlie I don't know how you do it. Every year gets better and better. If you need a grunt for anything let me know. I plan on going to the OCC meet up at 11am. So if you need some extra help moving things to the event or anything let me know.

Chris

My group will be in the area as well to assist where needed.

Great job Charlie! <again>

mmmmmmm...apps!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! Charlie thanks again for making this possible for all involved. :D

ONE WEEK!!!!!

Happy happy joy joy!!!!

As happy as I am is as sad as I am that HudsonValley will not be there with us physically but his spirit will herf on!

ONE WEEK!!!!!

Happy happy joy joy!!!!

As happy as I am is as sad as I am that HudsonValley will not be there with us physically but his spirit will herf on!

Beth, while it will be great to see so many friends, Tom's absence will be felt. I always looked forward to the end of the night when it was just Charlie, Tom and me and we would sit around and BS till we closed the place. One year we did have Charlie's brother with us, now that was a story.

ONE WEEK!!!!!

Happy happy joy joy!!!!

Beth, while it will be great to see so many friends, Tom's absence will be felt. I always looked forward to the end of the night when it was just Charlie, Tom and me and we would sit around and BS till we closed the place. One year we did have Charlie's brother with us, now that was a story.

I will definitely take a moment before we start the formal portion of the event and do a toast to our brother Tom. I know that his spiritual presence will be with us and felt through out Herf........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

4 and you got it right Chris, it's time to pull out the dancin' shoes........

First off, we are 2 days and a wake up until Herf :D :D .

Now for a few admin notes:

1) The event is this Saturday and you can show up anytime after 2pm (1400). The official stuff and the major raffles will begin at 4pm (1600).

2) The restaurant is open at 4:30 but kitchen will be open for appetizers anytime after 2PM.

3) We are all adults and bringing in your own beverages / foods is not allowed. I hope a few negative actions doesn't ruin a good time for all of us. Schlesingers has a full bar and a great menu with all sorts of tastey foods.

4) If you are involved in a box split on a certain cigar board, please do your business discretely.

5) Lastly, below is a map of the area and it shows where to park. The lot on the side of the restaurant is reserved and there is plenty of other parking to accomodate all of us.

We have looked at the next few days weather wise and unless something un-natural happens, we should have a sunny day with temps reaching 40 degrees. See you all Saturday........ :D :thumbs: :cool: