• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

Charlie,

I'm getting confused here. Now you say that we can't bring our own beverages.
How about all those PMs you sent me about bringing a keg for "Stogieman's Infamous Beer Funnel" Tourney?

:sign:

Charlie,

How about all those PMs you sent me about bringing a keg for "Stogieman's Infamous Beer Funnel" Tourney?

No Los, that's for CigarFest 2009 in the Poconos that Cigar International is putting on.......... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

First off, we are 2 days and a wake up until Herf :D :D .

Now for a few admin notes:

1) The event is this Saturday and you can show up anytime after 2pm (1400). The official stuff and the major raffles will begin at 4pm (1600).

2) The restaurant is open at 4:30 but kitchen will be open for appetizers anytime after 2PM.

3) We are all adults and bringing in your own beverages / foods is not allowed. I hope a few negative actions doesn't ruin a good time for all of us. Schlesingers has a full bar and a great menu with all sorts of tastey foods.

4) If you are involved in a box split on a certain cigar board, please do your business discretely.

5) Lastly, below is a map of the area and it shows where to park. The lot on the side of the restaurant is reserved and there is plenty of other parking to accomodate all of us.

We have looked at the next few days weather wise and unless something un-natural happens, we should have a sunny day with temps reaching 40 degrees. See you all Saturday........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I did want to mention that there will a few cigar reps (Oliva, Altadis USA, Davidoff, ect.) walking around, shaking hands and passing out thier cigars. Mr. Joel Sherman (owner of Nat Shermans) will be in attendance as well talking the current status of the cigar business and shaking hands. Last year, Mr. Sherman did a presentation but he would rather do one on ones this time and actually conversing. We have a great crowd this year as always and I would highly recommend that you bring a camera and savor the memories....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

One more day and a wake up and we'll be herfin', wooooooo hooooooo.........

One more day and a wake up and we'll be herfin', wooooooo hooooooo.........

I haven't heard that term since I rotated from The Rock. Charlie....did I say "You are the man" , OK I did but, "You are the man".

What a time to be coming down with a cold :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm taking shots of Johnnie Walker to see if that helps. :whistling:

Gargle with some warm salt water and blow your nose like a fire hydrant. Take off the women's underwear and grab a good cigar. :thumbs: T-44 hrs and counting.

Jeez dude, yer handle is NASTY, you've got a picture of a GUN and you're whinning about a COLD??? Drop a couple of dayquil and I'll meet you at the HERF!!! I've got a nice ceegar for you!!!

24 hours from now, I'll be heading over to Schlesingers to get things together. In a little bit, Rick (rrick57) and I will be making the goodie bags and organizing the give-aways and raffled items. I just talked with Glynna S. and she said that the tent guys are there now setting it up as we speak. I can't believe that it's almost here considering that I started this process the 13th of November......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

24 hours from now, I'll be heading over to Schlesingers to get things together. In a little bit, Rick (rrick57) and I will be making the goodie bags and organizing the give-aways and raffled items. I just talked with Glynna S. and she said that the tent guys are there now setting it up as we speak. I can't believe that it's almost here considering that I started this process the 13th of November......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Slacker :laugh: see you tomorrow!

Charlie,

Hey - if you show - I'll buy the first drink!

John

I'm leaving from Astoria, Queens around 2:00pm. If anybody needs a ride let me know, I've got room for 2 more.