• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

Hey Charlie

Add me + 1 please

and if you have not already add Damaris and Frank

I think free is good.....add some pay raffles if you really wish.

Yahooo, we just hit 100 guests that have signed up . Also, I've drafted up the sponsorship letters and they will be going out next week and so on. Have a great weekend and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Just got back from a great dinner/drinks/smokes at Schlesinger's. Hadn't been and wanted to check it out w/ a friend. Was awesome. We'll have a great time in Feb. Thanks Charlie! :thumbs:

John

Just got back from a great dinner/drinks/smokes at Schlesinger's. Hadn't been and wanted to check it out w/ a friend. Was awesome. We'll have a great time in Feb. Thanks Charlie! :thumbs:

John

Next time your in that area let me know its a 40 min. drive for me.

Charlie,
I had no idea you had started this already!
You'd better get me in, especially if you want another FREE SOUND SYSTEM!
Mark

Charlie,
I had no idea you had started this already!
You'd better get me in, especially if you want another FREE SOUND SYSTEM!
Mark

Mark,
If you weren't such a work-o-holic, you would have seen this thread a couple of weeks ago. J/K brother, puttin' you on the list right away and I hope your brother can make it as I still have that special stick put away........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Mark,
If you weren't such a work-o-holic, you would have seen this thread a couple of weeks ago. J/K brother, puttin' you on the list right away and I hope your brother can make it as I still have that special stick put away.
........ :) :thumbs: :cool:
Thats what she said!!!!

Some one had to do it

Anyone driving up from NYC? I may try to stay in the city and just come up for the herf.

Anyone driving up from NYC? I may try to stay in the city and just come up for the herf.

I'm driving up from LI... close enough that we could probably figure something out. Them city boys don't have cars. :laugh:

Well, I have discussed the idea of a $20 Ticket for a Goodie Bag with a number of folks and this is what we have come up with:
$20 a person paid by check or money order NLT than the 31 of January made out to the charity.

If you are the sponsor who signed up for the event, it is your responsibilty to to get the payment to me and not your guests.
For instance, George (Tazman) signed up himself and 9 guests, he will be required to send me a check or money order for $200. For $20, you will get a goodie bag and a raffle ticket for a chance to win one of the grand prizes. Another advantage for the sponsor to ensure payment is when you get to the event, I will hand the sponsor his goodie bag and ticket along with his guests goodie bags and tickets.

The charity is the WTU and you can make out the checks to: IMWRF which stands for Installation Morale, Welfare and Recreation Fund.

There will be roughly 25 to 30 grand prizes as there were last year. We will be selling additional raffle tickets at the event and as last year, they will be 1 for $5, 5 for $20 and 15 for $50.

I think it will work nicely and I'm sure that everything will run smoothly as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm driving up from LI... close enough that we could probably figure something out. Them city boys don't have cars. :laugh:

I'm going to put tihs out there now, if anyone needs a ride from my area (i.e. Northern N.J. and the tri-state N.Y. area) let me know i will be more than happy to pick you up and car-pool to the herf of the year. We only have 3 seats avail so first come first serve.

As always I can pick "city folk" up at the Croton Harmon train station and drive them the rest of the way. I will have three seats available...Croton is on the Hudson line and there are trains running at least every hour from Grand Central.
PS. Dave LMK by PM iffin' you needs a ride...

What..no HAT's?

:laugh:

That's a secret, shssssssss...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Well, I have discussed the idea of a $20 Ticket for a Goodie Bag with a number of folks and this is what we have come up with:
$20 a person paid by check or money order NLT than the 31 of January made out to the charity.

If you are the sponsor who signed up for the event, it is your responsibilty to to get the payment to me and not your guests.
For instance, George (Tazman) signed up himself and 9 guests, he will be required to send me a check or money order for $200. For $20, you will get a goodie bag and a raffle ticket for a chance to win one of the grand prizes. Another advantage for the sponsor to ensure payment is when you get to the event, I will hand the sponsor his goodie bag and ticket along with his guests goodie bags and tickets.

The charity is the WTU and you can make out the checks to: IMWRF which stands for Installation Morale, Welfare and Recreation Fund.

There will be roughly 25 to 30 grand prizes as there were last year. We will be selling additional raffle tickets at the event and as last year, they will be 1 for $5, 5 for $20 and 15 for $50.

I think it will work nicely and I'm sure that everything will run smoothly as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I forgot to mention that my addy is up to date in my profile as I have already received numerous PM as to where to send the checks. Sorry for any confusion......... :) :thumbs: :cool: