• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

Me +2

Thanks for setting this up.
Send me off an email or a call for how I might help this year!

:thumbs:

Charlie,
Alph , Ronnie and Tom, same as last year will be there. Driving over from the fair state of Connecticut.
Aloha until February!

Charlie, Alph counted me in the above post, but I will also be bringing one additional guest with us.
Last year was a blast. looking forward to doing it again. Thanks for putting this together.
Tom

Sounds great. I'll be there.

Just finished looking at the WTU websites. This sounds like a VERY worthy organization.

Charlie..ad me and about 6 guests to your list..see you tomorrow

Tazman

I'm in plus 3 from my Jersey crew. The Twin Cities crew can sign up for themselves. You know, for Minnesotans going to NY in February is like New Yokers going to Florida--It's Spring Break for us!!!!!! :) :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Best Joe

Minus the foam parties and women. It will be nice to see you again Joe.

Well, we have the Herf listed on a number of cigar boards and in just 3 days, we already have approximately 80 guests that signed up. I will update this thread as often as needed and will start to send out sponsorship letters shortly. There's still plenty of room so don't worry if you can attend or not. If your not from the area, start to check out flights to NY (Newburgh - Stewart, JFK or La Quardia) and there are plenty of good hotels close by....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Add Big Jack to the list Charlie. :D

This is gonna KICK ASS!!

Count me you fellow Red Sox fan. :laugh:
If Bill's going, I guess I'd better go too...... :laugh:

Count me and a guest as "committed". Guess we'll be the Washington State Reps again this year.

Thanks, Charlie - B.B.S.

Count me you fellow Red Sox fan. :laugh:
If Bill's going, I guess I'd better go too...... :laugh:

Count me and a guest as "committed". Guess we'll be the Washington State Reps again this year.

Thanks, Charlie - B.B.S.

Tom, I'm glad that your going to make the trek again and join us for this great event. Israel (uptown_isy) is working on something special for Friday evening but it's in the planning stages so I'll wait to post about it till we are more firmed up........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Bill, you might even wear a Yankees jersey for this special occasion!!!!

GO YANKEES!!!!

I'm in. :)

Thanks for all the work getting this set up.

Tim