• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

Charlie, as stated previously the QST Herf was a good time had by all and to be able to raise money for a worth while charity to boot was the best. It was great to meet so many BOTL in one place and finally put faces to some of the names.
Next year I won't let Alph talk us into sitting in the tent, heated or not.
Thanks
Tom

Charlie, John & I had a great time and we look forward to getting together again. Here is a few pics.

DSCN0039.jpg

Lou, Joe, Bill, Joe, & Mark

DSCN0040.jpg

Rick, Bob, Mike, Lee, & Mark

DSCN0041.jpg

Bill learning Morals

DSCN0042.jpg

Top Joe & Joe
Bottom Rick, Bob, & Mike

DSCN0043.jpg

Mike, Bill, Lee, Mark, & Lou

Wow what another great event and the charity didnt stop in the raffles even the winners of the raffles were generous

tone that was nice of you, he was looking at it the whole ride home

Isy do you work at a store? :sign:

"can you wrap this around me... are you laughing at me?" :sign:

great group of guys as always and being able to put faces to names and the name tags helped a lot cause im horrible with names.

now the hard part is waiting for next years

Wow what another great event and the charity didnt stop in the raffles even the winners of the raffles were generous

tone that was nice of you, he was looking at it the whole ride home

Isy do you work at a store? :sign:

great group of guys as always and being able to put faces to names and the name tags helped a lot cause im horrible with names.

now the hard part is waiting for next years

I hope his wife doesn't take it away from him!

Charlie,

Well it has been stated many times already but since I just got back home this morning from the trip I still wanted to throw my 2 cents in....Charlie you put on one hell of a Herf !!! thank you. I had a great time meeting new brothers and just hanging out with folks that don't piss me off :) Nice to have a a full day where I get to smoke some great cigars and no one whines or complains about it.

Thanks Siriusstoogie for letting me in on this little trip back to his old stomping grounds...I had a blast.

I would like to also thank all of the CP brothers I meet especially Mark, Louie, Chris and Jon who were kind enough to take a new brother in and make em feel right at home. Bill, and Lee I am glad you two got to join us for dinner, and I will have to let Big Slim Jr know you still listen to his CD Bill. Anthony I was glad to get a chance to see you again, and hopefully you will be free for one or both of the herfs we spoke of later this summer. The rest of the crew Siriusstoogie hung with in NYC you guys all seemed like solid folks, and it was my pleasure to meet ya all.

Looks like I may have a new yearly pilgrimage now.

Simmsboard (Joe G )

That chick was looped and her husband was pretty bad-ass....I dunno how he managed to do that without anything coming of it.....

I never saw my boy so shook :whistling:

Good times, good times!

Thanks Charlie for the hard work!

Thanks to all the generous sponsors!

-Rob

Well Charlie, you did one hell of a job organizing this thing! My hat's off to you bro!

Where do I start? WOW! It was great meeting many of the supporters of CP and Snobs and finally putting faces with names. And of course, finally meeting Bill in person was worth the 6 hour drive up!

It was great meeting Shibumi, Vince, Joe, DaveC, Mark, Bob, Rick, Chris, LouieD, IronPeddler, Rob300c, BigmacFU, RoyrFrush, Anthony, and so many others I can't reacall.

Other highlights and quotes...

"Hey, that blonde is looking at me..." :laugh:

"Who the fuck is NS?" :whistling:

"Nothing like tight jeans and boots, huh?" :blush:

Fuckin' Jersey drivers.... :sign:

Fun with plugged cigars... :laugh:

That's not a Serie D4....

"Thanks for dinner and good luck in Vegas!"

"Is that the band singing a Journey song or a dying calf in a hail storm?"

"Leebo is coming out of retirement? Bring back the hand baby!" :sign:

Thanks to all the sponsors, generous BOTL's, etc. It was really great meeting everybody and expect a Liberty in the mail from Bill real soon!

Cheers,
Lee

That chick was looped and her husband was pretty bad-ass....I dunno how he managed to do that without anything coming of it.....

That was probably one of the most bizarre incidents I've seen in a while.

I don't remember that one... Was this after I left?

That was probably one of the most bizarre incidents I've seen in a while.

I don't remember that one... Was this after I left?

That was just after the raffle, you had to be there :whistling:

Oh man! I was talking to friggin Bill! Shit! :laugh:

Hey Lee,

Nice to meet you, too. I must say I almost did not recognize you here because I did see your sig tag :sign: :sign: :sign:

Till the next time.

Joe

LMAO Joe!! Good times, bro!

Yeah, I say we ban Leebo now! What do you think? :sign:

Simmsboard,

The pleasure was all mine, brother!

Best,

Joe

LMAO Joe!! Good times, bro!

Yeah, I say we ban Leebo now! What do you think? :sign:

If I may add into your Herf highlights: "He's the a$$hole, I am Lee." ROFLMAO!

I'm dying here Joe! LMAO

I forgot all about that one....it must have been the smoke fog in that place, we were on a roll! :sign: