• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

We cigar smokers are crazy, you say HERF we come out no matter what weather it is :laugh: :cool:
glad everyone is making it safe :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just spoke to Charlie. He's not no power, but as far as he's concerned, the Quad State is STILL on, unless he hears otherwise from Frank.

The Metro Crew will be there!

Tazman

PS: I just got back from the store and the main hi-ways are clear...RT 23, RT 287 up to the Thuway

....anyone else marooned at the Day's Inn..?? Maybe we should have a parking lot herf and throw snowballs......:laugh:

Any truth that Newburgh is under a state of emergency? If that's true, and it's not lifted by tomorrow, then we ain't herfin'... :angry: God Damn snow.

EDIT:Just read the state of emergency was extended until 6 am tomorrow morning. Gonna remain optimistic...cautiously optimistic.

Any truth that Newburgh is under a state of emergency? If that's true, and it's not lifted by tomorrow, then we ain't herfin'... :angry: God Damn snow.

Yes they are....Basketball George told me that there's an order banning non-essential travel in Newburgh. I think the Quad State qualifies for very essential travel. As I said, it's still on. I'll keep you updated, if Charlie doesn't get his power back on.

EDIT:Just read the state of emergency was extended until 6 am tomorrow morning. Gonna remain optimistic...cautiously optimistic.

Yes they are....Basketball George told me that there's an order banning non-essential travel in Newburgh. I think the Quad State qualifies for very essential travel. As I said, it's still on. I'll keep you updated, if Charlie doesn't get his power back on.
Exactly! It's essential for my mental well-being. I've been looking forward to this herf for months. Mother Nature can kiss my guinea ass.

....against all odds, despite ice and snow and insane soccer mom's in SUV's with balony skin tires, I made it in last night about 0030. Ther drive from Philly took four and a half hours. My poor KIA "rent a racer" probably did things it never thought a little car could do....:laugh: Glad I did it as my "replacement" flight got canceled this AM so if I'd have waited.....I'd still be there.

Couldn't get on line for some reason but it's working great now.

LET'S F'N PARTY....!!!

SOOOO glad you made it up Tom!!! Show up here whenever you want, my friend. Skies are clear here...for now.
Glad to see you made it safely Tom...your adventure sure makes for an interesting story to tell later on down the road!

Isy....happy to see you made it into work safely this time...how'd the haircut come out? :laugh:

Any truth that Newburgh is under a state of emergency? If that's true, and it's not lifted by tomorrow, then we ain't herfin'...
mad.gif
God Damn snow.

Not sure about Newburgh, but it sounds like BlindedByScience is in a state of emergency...marooned at a Day's Inn! I hope, at least, the continental breakfast was good and fresh.

Hey, good luck to all the folks heading to the herf. I hope everyone makes it there safe and sound and has a great time. And a big thank you to Charlie for putting it all together. I know it's a lot of work, brother, but well worth it for such a great cause.

Take care,
Eric

that is the key word...essential...and this is essential...BUT, Guess What? t hat is for the city of Newburgh Here is there official address

The Meadowbrook
1290 RT 94
NEW WINDSOR, NY

Tazman

....against all odds, despite ice and snow and insane soccer mom's in SUV's with balony skin tires, I made it in last night about 0030. Ther drive from Philly took four and a half hours. My poor KIA "rent a racer" probably did things it never thought a little car could do....:laugh: Glad I did it as my "replacement" flight got canceled this AM so if I'd have waited.....I'd still be there.

Couldn't get on line for some reason but it's working great now.

LET'S F'N PARTY....!!!

SOOOO glad you made it up Tom!!! Show up here whenever you want, my friend. Skies are clear here...for now.
Glad to see you made it safely Tom...your adventure sure makes for an interesting story to tell later on down the road!

Isy....happy to see you made it into work safely this time...how'd the haircut come out? :laugh:

Came out great....Thanks for asking. I didn't know you called. Call me back when you have a chance, Gary.

I hope somebody notices my haircut. :whistling:

Just landed in Newark. I'm headed to the rental car joint now and making my way up to Kingston.

Just got the thumbs up from LouieD. He's on his way and we'll be there in an hour or two.

We'll see you guys soon...!!!