• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

Snowing pretty heavily here in CT but all signs point to me being there tomorrow.

Anyone who can't show up because of the weather... I just want you to know that we will miss you as we smoke all of your freebies. :sign:

Gentlemen,
I will be driving up tomorrow heading through NYC (12:30) and picking up a few people. I can fit 1-2 more people if anyone needs a ride. I do not expect to say very late but will most likely be there till some time in the evening.
PM me and let me know if you need a ride.

Confirmed Jefe and I are there no matter what. Uptown's the secondary target if necessary. I know Isy's got espresso... :D
I'm looking forward to meeting everybody traveling from where ever to make this event. Everybody drive safe!

You guys take it easy and drive safe on your way up. I-84 was closed for some time today, but it won't be an issue for me and my crew when we head over tomorrow.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

I just noticed that this years herf is about an hour from my house. Sweet! That means I can stay a good deal longer. :thumbs:

Now that I'm dug out of the two feet of snow we got here I'll see you all tomorrow. :thumbs:

Won't be able to make it tomorrow. Duty and money calls

Sorry to hear that, Los. And to think Charlie already paid for the metal detectors at the front door in anticipation of your arrival.

He should've hired some body guards for Christian. We're still a little salty from him winning those Pepin lanceros

Los, he's Italian you know how they do with raffles. :whistling:

Well well well, we got our power back up about 0220(2:20am) this morning. I've got a call into Frank at the Meadowbrook to see if he's got power as well. God willing, this herf should go off smoothly as planned. At the least, we can have a parking lot herf and smoke out New Windsor :D. Sorry to hear that Joe and Los and any others that can't make it because of cancelled flights, work, etc. We'll raise our glasses and make you guys a toast. That's it for now, the next time I post I'll have an answer back from Frank. Either way, it's herf time....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for all the work you put into this Charlie!!

See you in a few hours...and if the Meadowbrook is out, maybe we can all pile into a local steak house!
whistling.gif

Look forward to seeing everyone. I'll be leaving around 11:30 so hold off the snow. Joe and Los sorry to hear you guys can't make it.

Charlie thanks for all your efforts!

Los not coming? I guess I will be putting away those OR Opus and Anejo I had picked for him. Well if it makes you feel any better I will be smoking a Pepin black label lancero on the way up, you want one too Jay? :D

That reminds me, if Los is coming to my poker event this spring I gotta get that deadbolt put on the cabinet. Know any good locksmiths? :whistling:

I will see you later Charlie and for those who cant make it, just look for the smoke signals. We will be smoking a few for you.

Tazman

Los not coming? I guess I will be putting away those OR Opus and Anejo I had picked for him. Well if it makes you feel any better I will be smoking a Pepin black label lancero on the way up, you want one too Jay? :D

That reminds me, if Los is coming to my poker event this spring I gotta get that deadbolt put on the cabinet. Know any good locksmiths? :whistling:

I'm busting out something crazy if you're allowing smoking in the car Christian.

You can still give me that lancero though. :sign: