• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

Charlie.....I'll collect the payments from my locals and either send them to you or give them to you in person when I see you. They don't know where to send it so I told them I'd take care of it. Let me know if that's OK. The Troopers will be bringing the payments to me before I leave town next week.

Sounds good Isy, thanks for helping out. I don't see you before your trip to the D.R., have fun and keep an eye on George (Roadie) and Dan (Kaptain Kayak) for me :D . Give my regards to the Pepins'....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sounds good Isy, thanks for helping out. I don't see you before your trip to the D.R., have fun and keep an eye on George (Roadie) and Dan (Kaptain Kayak) for me :D . Give my regards to the Pepins'....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks Charlie.....and it's Nicaragua. Not the DR. See you when I get back, brother!

I'll second those wishes for an outstanding trip Isy. Have fun, and bring me back a box of 45's. Jorge won't miss them. :whistling:

And Charlie, payment for my friend and I will be sent today. You should have it by tomorrow, or Monday. Thanks again.

For all you S/BOTL that are attending this year's event, please send off your payments off to me so I have them by 15th so I can lock down the final numbers and furnish that to the owners of the Meadowbrook...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Updated and forwarded from page 5 of this thread:
As you all know, we are 4 weeks out from the event. I wanted to post again as to where to send your hard earned money again as some of the Guests have been asking.

Send your payment of $50 of a money order (preferred) if this is your first time to one of my events. If you are a returning guest, I will accept personal check but I still prefer money orders. I plan on presenting one check this year to the Wounded Warriors live at the event. Please make out the checks / money orders in my name and send all payments to me at:

Charlie Baranyai
129 Main St
Unit C-12
Cornwall, NY 12518

I will disburse payments between Wounded Warriors and Meadowbrook accordingly. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Ensure you check the Guest List and verify that you have the correct numbers of guest attending along with yourself. That's it for now, talk with you all soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Going to try to get it together this weekend and send out my money next week. This is only my 2nd post on the board so no one will know me at the herf. But WTF cigars, booze, and some food, I think it will be a good time.
Driving from NYC so if anyone needs a ride pm me.

Well S/BOTL, our goal this year was 180 guests and we are there counting our VIPs from West Point and the guests of the owner of Meadowbrook as well. Anyone signing up for the Herf from now on will be placed on a Stand-by list. Everyone that has signed up so far, please verify that you have the correct number of guests as well. That's it for now for I'll talk with you all soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well S/BOTL, our goal this year was 180 guests and we are there counting our VIPs from West Point and the guests of the owner of Meadowbrook as well. Anyone signing up for the Herf from now on will be placed on a Stand-by list. Everyone that has signed up so far, please verify that you have the correct number of guests as well. That's it for now for I'll talk with you all soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Charlie, I will pass that on to my crew. A few more guys were talking about attending but they werent sure about work.

Tazman

Good morning Charlie,
I am going to get a check out to you today...thanks for all the hard work and I'll look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.
Tom

Good morning Charlie,
I am going to get a check out to you today...thanks for all the hard work and I'll look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.
Tom

Thanks for the heads up Tom, I'll let you know when it arrives....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie, payment for my friend and I was put in the mail today. You should recieve it tomorrow, or Friday at the latest. Can't wait for the 27th!

Thanks for the heads up guys, I'll let you know when your money arrives...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yeah baby, we are only 3 weeks from herfing and things are looking very good. If you haven't sent off your payment as of yet, please get it out this week as I'd like to have it all collected by the 15th. The official pee pee dance has begun......

Charlie,

Check is going out tomorrow to cover me and the 4 others.

Thanks.