• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

First Full Moon of Spring, Thursday. It's gonna get good.

Doc.

Do I really have to? Why do you think you have redeemed yourself here? Did you marry the girl you knocked up? Did she have a boy or a girl? I think your going to have a hard time finding anyone to participate in your pass. I'm reporting this.

If I remember correctly, defetis stormed out of here a couple of years ago, and made some racial remarks which offended some...

After having re-visited his history here, I don't know why he wasn't banned sooner. Consider it done!

You never let us have any fun :(

After having re-visited his history here, I don't know why he wasn't banned sooner. Consider it done!

Damn it, if you fuggers have caused me to miss out on this pass...

Because at the time, it was much more fun to banish him until he grew up. Obviously, time and fatherhood have done him no good.

I'll never understand the way some peoples minds work, and why the act the way they do...just doesn't make sense to me.

edited to add: this was a lame post to make for my 888th post.

Depending on when his kicks off, I'm a few weeks shy of the 3 month requirement.

edited for stupidity correction

Depending on when his kicks off, I'm a few weeks shy of the 3 month requirement. I'd be really honored if I was allowed to participate.

Thanks for the consideration...
Walt
Did you read any of this? This guy was banned! You really need to read a thread before you post in it! Good luck getting into this pass :thumbs:

It was late last night (for me), I was bleary eyed and skimmed through the surface real quick before heading off to bed. I'll chastise myself thoroughly over here...not to worry.

It was late last night (for me), I was bleary eyed and skimmed through the surface real quick before heading off to bed. I'll chastise myself thoroughly over here...not to worry.

His addy is in his profile...I'm sure you can start by sending him some cigars! :D