• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

It was late last night (for me), I was bleary eyed and skimmed through the surface real quick before heading off to bed. I'll chastise myself thoroughly over here...not to worry.

His addy is in his profile...I'm sure you can start by sending him some cigars! :D
No need...I may still be new and stupid, but I ain't dumb too (no comments from the peanut gallery... :laugh: ).

Joel, we missed you at the Padron event this weekend!

Would it be bad form for me to steal this thread and start a pass?

I started the Spanish-American war by printing lies =\

Ok now that I am redeemed I think it might be time to do something stupid here...isn't anyone else bored?

Ok now that I am redeemed I think it might be time to do something stupid here...isn't anyone else bored?

I would add some King Bs as they need to be redeemed, maybe a little bee dog action to boot :whistling:

Ok thats four players, I am capping the sign ups at 11. Gonna just pick out like 10-15 random smokes when I get home to keep shipping low. Normal rules, anyone is eligible as long as they are redeemed. P/T pre-approved so don't be an asshat. Managing P/T for the real annual pass is tough enough so I'm not bothering with that here.

Ok thats four players, I am capping the sign ups at 11. Gonna just pick out like 10-15 random smokes when I get home to keep shipping low. Normal rules, anyone is eligible as long as they are redeemed. P/T pre-approved so don't be an asshat. Managing P/T for the real annual pass is tough enough so I'm not bothering with that here.

Nice!

Me first!!!! ooohhhh...pick me!

:blush:

Awwww, heck, I'm not redeemable?

I shun passes, but I do need redemption. I think I still have 10-15 Connies left.

MASTER POST
image002.jpg

Redeemed (pass order):

NullSmurf
GregSVT
Not a Nice Person
Sportsdls
Kingantz
Lurch
grateful1
Spivy
Tomthirtysix
Breedy
Yeahthatsme
DePasta
Seadub

Made it 12 because there were 2 greg's
Edit: Made it 13 because Andy said so.

Cigars

1. Special Custom Roll Elittle Rocky Patel Blend Barberpole!
  2. Perdomo Immenso (2006!)
  3. CAO MX2
  4. Punch London Club Maduro (From the same box as one that outscored a 1492 in a blind taste test OMG!)
  5. El Mejor Espresso
  6. HdM Excalibur 1066
  7. Gurkha REGENT
  8. 5 Vegas 'A'!
  9. Jose Piedra Cremas (2004)
  10. Boli PC (06)
  11. SLR A (01)
  12. Monte Petite Edmundo (07)
  13. LFD Mysterio
  14. PSP 2 (05)
  15. Padron 1926 #6 maduro
  16. Padron 40th Natural
  17. DC #6 Maduro
  18. ESG Churchill
  19. White Owl Peach (2 pack!)

I know I went a few higher than I planned but I had to share some extras!

Also NC for Cuban and vice versa is fine.

No pass list in the box, only addresses. No reason to be redundant with this one.

I told my wife about what really happened at the Outlaw.....am I Redeemed?

I will do it with the the assumption that there will be no name calling...

or no meantion of "Bromance"

and

Everyone agrees to boycott G.I. Joe the movie due to the exclusion of Shipwreck

Redemption..... My first post wasn't an intro. Unhealthy obsession with local TV weather girls. I lost someone's glass eye the other night.

Only you can say if you are redeemed, I don't know what sort of sick shit you are guilty of. I'm just sayin....

If you want in just post here.

Only you can say if you are redeemed, I don't know what sort of sick shit you are guilty of. I'm just sayin....

If you want in just post here.

I am redeemed, even though there are no pics of the donkey.....