• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

I will do it with the the assumption that there will be no name calling...

or no meantion of "Bromance"

and

Everyone agrees to boycott G.I. Joe the movie due to the exclusion of Shipwreck

So, we can't call bfreebern Tiara Boy?

:(

I've redeemed myself to once again be a King B smoker this evening. Did that make any sense at all?? :laugh:

I'm in if there's room...I've been redeemed many times from girlfriends past and present. :D

Only you can say if you are redeemed, I don't know what sort of sick shit you are guilty of. I'm just sayin....

If you want in just post here.

There is no chance of redemption for me. I've heard on the grape vine that HELL opened up a new place just for me and have sent me a First Class ticket straight down. Maybe I will catch Smokyballs on the same train. :laugh:

Honestly...if I confessed, the Priest would probably say, "Wtf? Are you that twisted?" Then he would run out of the confession booth screaming, "My ears are burning."

F**k you all, I was the one who topped this thread and I'm not even asked to participate? You can all go to hell.

OK, now do I have something to be redeemed for? :sign:

Gotcha!

Fuggs sake you guys are a goddamn disaster. Who is running this mess? You can sort this out, I am sure we can make room for both of you but any more of this nonsense and I am turning this car around and driving back to the Youth Authority. Also who has singles baggies? Seriously I just realized I have like, 8 singles baggies and a fiver baggie or two so whoever this is going to first needs to hook it up. I will throw you a few bucks for the trouble though (as long as you aren't profiteering in which case I will verbally lash you until you cry publicly).

I am so unprepared, this is going to get stolen by pirates I just know it.

Right on guys, we are going to Bama first I guess lol! Ed and Andy figure out what you are doing, it has already been like 3 minutes wtf.