• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

I am DEFINITElY adding a Perdomo Immensa

What about the new Rocky Patel "Ocean Club"? Hints of sea salt and sand, have to be a great combo!

Wait till you see this thing, it is the model of perfection. Saw those ocean spray RPs on the cover of Holts latest before I tossed it in the garbage. All yours guys ;)

Hmmm.... I do work only a couple minutes from the beach. I could easily drive down with a spray bottle and grab some sand and seawater. I'm sure I can find a RP somewhere in my humidor that I can hint up for you.

The only problem is, are you going to have anything in the pass high-end enough for that put?

Hmmm.... I do work only a couple minutes from the beach. I could easily drive down with a spray bottle and grab some sand and seawater. I'm sure I can find a RP somewhere in my humidor that I can hint up for you.

The only problem is, are you going to have anything in the pass high-end enough for that put?

Tom, don't worry about it...this is a reverse pass.
You have to put in a more common and less expensive cigar.
But not by too much!

Its a great time to start a Pass when places in the USA is hitting over 100 degrees or near there every day this week. Good call on starting the pass. :p

Ah it will be fine, don't be such a party pooper Loren!

The first part of redemption is own up to your mistakes. At least that is what my court appointed psychiatrist says.

Sorry-2.jpg

Post #56 click here has been marked with a beedog and will serve as the master post. It has the pass list updated! I know some of you may be a bit intimidated by the list and I understand if you have to pull out, all I ask is that you publicly apologize so we can repeatedly embarrass you in the thread.

Post #56 click here has been marked with a beedog and will serve as the master post. It has the pass list updated! I know some of you may be a bit intimidated by the list and I understand if you have to pull out, all I ask is that you publicly apologize so we can repeatedly embarrass you in the thread.

How'd I not get invited! :angry:

This is a "Not be invite only" pass. You are looking for the "A pirate steals your goddamn pass everyday pass" coming to a theater near you Fall 2009.

Ooohhh I'm gonna have to dig deeeeep for this (grabs shovel, heads out back door).

:D