• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

Ed and I are going to team up for this one. He's going to handle all the put's and I'll receive all the takes. ;)

Ed and I are going to team up for this one. He's going to handle all the put's and I'll receive all the takes. ;)

I like how your thinking. But then no one can complain if I end up putting in pineapple white owls.

I am so unprepared, this is going to get stolen by pirates I just know it.

No such thing as pirates. Not in this day and age.

That's the problem with pirates, they're always changing the way they look. Staying one step ahead
Barry_Bonds_Rookie_Card2_MID.jpg

big-head-barry-bonds-clear.jpg

Anything interesting people want to see in here before I get the pass put together? I have a custom Rocky Patel pigtail barberpole double corona rolled by our own Elittle....

Anything interesting people want to see in here before I get the pass put together? I have a custom Rocky Patel pigtail barberpole double corona rolled by our own Elittle....

Its all you. Maybe a cohiba perfecto :laugh:

Right on guys, we are going to Bama first I guess lol! Ed and Andy figure out what you are doing, it has already been like 3 minutes wtf.

Spivy has baggies...or will probably have them by the time this gets off the floor! :laugh:

Right on guys, we are going to Bama first I guess lol! Ed and Andy figure out what you are doing, it has already been like 3 minutes wtf.

Spivy has baggies...or will probably have them by the time this gets off the floor! :laugh:

:laugh: Now if they had beedogs imprinted on them, they could fly here. It would be much faster :laugh:

Got anything from Vitasea to add to the pass? :sign:

Did someone say something about Pirates? Check out this Pirate Rookie card:

barrybonds.jpg

Some of you still need to send your addys! Its been *hours*!

You have a final list of who all is invovled? I don't know if I want to be associated with some of the people in this thread..... :D

Absolutely! Why should we suffer the loss of a wonderful redemption pass just because Defetis sucks? Look at post whateverclickthislink for the list. Although now that Andy and Ed are splitting p/t I have to get him on there too...