• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Pass

cool this thing is underway.
time to have it moved to passes in progress :thumbs:

I will make that request tomorrow.

Meqanwhile, here is a photo of the line-up of cigars.

CIMG0775.jpg

Good plays Swissy, the LGC Wavell Maduro is very old, yellow cello and all, is a very good smoke.

Swissy,

The DC # is 01038555749666132531

Someone play "Jessica" by the Allman Brothers, that's damn good travelin music! :D

KayakinBoy said:
Someone play "Jessica" by the Allman Brothers, that's damn good travelin music! :D
[snapback]222439[/snapback]​

My friend has a black lab, about 9 years old and everytime an Allman Brothers song is played he starts howling. It's the funniest thing, you can play any song and then switch to an Allman Bros tune and off he goes like he's singing along. It's any song from them too. He must hear something in the instruments. My friends girlfriend, who owns "Dank" said he was born in the south and probably heard it as a puppy. I can't imagine he would remember that. Now back to the Pass.....

Shibumi said:
KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]222439[/snapback]​

My friend has a black lab, about 9 years old and everytime an Allman Brothers song is played he starts howling. It's the funniest thing, you can play any song and then switch to an Allman Bros tune and off he goes like he's singing along. It's any song from them too. He must hear something in the instruments. My friends girlfriend, who owns "Dank" said he was born in the south and probably heard it as a puppy. I can't imagine he would remember that. Now back to the Pass.....
[snapback]222447[/snapback]​

That's awesome!

Here's my kids, I MEAN DOGS!

mydogs.jpg

Lilly is the black lab/pitbull and abby is the full brown lab. Both are shelter dogs, I wouldn't have them any other way. :love:

Nice Puppies KB. Since we're showing, here's 'Bubbie' my dog. They always seem to turn out great from shelters.

garforum.jpg

golfgar said:
Swissy,

The DC # is 01038555749666132531
[snapback]222135[/snapback]​

Ok... Sorry All! Meant to be back a day ago but we kinda got waylaid by some, um, rather rainy weather! Tried to cross a creek, well actually a river after the rains, and my 4 wheeler decided it was going to FLOAT across (and down... :whistling: )!! Not supposed to do that you know... all wheels should contact the ground! So we spent the better part of last night gathering and throwing rocks into the water to try and raise the bed enough to allow the tires to 'occasionally' touch! WooHoo... hunting at it's finest. We made it out this morning after some dicey mud bogging and 'floating'!

Oh yeah- no moose. :angry2:

Anyays, cool on the P/T's... glad they are approved. It hasn't arrived yet but I highly suspect it will tomorrow.

Here's some pics (you guys have all seen my dogs so here's some 4-wheeling stuff!)
PICT0146.jpg

My brother in law trying to get across... the creek is normally 1/6th this size- it never has gotten close to the top of the tires before... and this was after HOURS of adding rocks!

PICT0145.jpg

This 'swamp' used to be all dried and grassy- not any more!!!

of course I had the camera so he's in all the pics...

Well,
It doesn't get any more official!! The pass arrived today, and I must say that after being out in the woods for 4 days (with no cigars due to hunt partners health issues) this box smelled FANTASTIC! even the paper with the list on it smelled good... I was ready to roll it up and light it off as well... :laugh:

So...
Box arrived is great shape-
PICT0149.jpg

Contents were safe and sound- well taken care of, obviously
PICT0150.jpg

and puts put in, takes taken out
PICT0151.jpg

I also added a few more extra single ziplocks I happened to have laying around just in case someone didn't have anymore...

QUESTION: for those unbanded cigars, where is everyone getting the blank bands you can write on and stick on yourself?? That woudl help me ALOT with record keeping and knowing what is what...

Ironworker- DC# 0103 8555 7495 1117 8394
In the mail already...

Looks great! And those pics of the cigars look great too!

Swissy said:
even the paper with the list on it smelled good... I was ready to roll it up and light it off as well... :laugh:
[snapback]223627[/snapback]​

Yeah....ya definitely spent a little too much time in the woods there brother :p ;)

Thanks for the pics! Love your flooring :D

BrownDevil said:
Yeah....ya definitely spent a little too much time in the woods there brother :p ;)

Thanks for the pics! Love your flooring :D
[snapback]223685[/snapback]​

Actually, not really- I know I've been out too long when I really WANT to go back to work! :laugh: wasn't even close on this trip...

and the flooring is 'Brazilian Teak' (true hardwood, not laminate) the 2nd hardest wood known, or so they say. Got it because of 2 dogs, each over 100#! :0

I almost forgot about this baby!, Just started building a new Lowe's and Kohl's department store and the rush is on to beat the rain.
7 days a week for the next month or so.

I can't wait to crack open that bad boy and take a huge whiff.
I will notify you as soon as it hits the homestead.,

Rich

since this is officially underway, should we move to the in progress area? I know Golf said he was fishing untiil Sunday so he'll be silent- can anyone move it or just the host of the pass?

Far as I know the host would have to fill out that little form requesting it be moved. But I'm sure Rod seeing this thing underway would gladly move it for us.

IF he sees it that is, with all the noobs pissing him off with PMs lately, I'm not going near his PM box :p

golfgar said he was requesting it be moved, at the top of this page.

Well, I'm back from Northwestern Ontario. It was one of those fly-in trips. Got to fly on two of my favorite float planes, the Beaver and the Otter. Both were about 50 years old and are great airframes for that kind of trip. We had 9 guys in the cabin, and caught more than 125 fish each. I had the longest northern pike, not huge but a nice fish nonetheless, 36 inches and somewhere north of 10 pounds.

We smoked a ton of cigars and drank a little whiskey too. The nothern lights were spectacular on Saturday night.

Swissy, I can't remember if I put in some of those plain white bands, if I did not, I meant to. I can mail them to the next for inclusion in the box. LMK if they were in the box.

Thanks