• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
Even though tickets are already sold out, I thought I would ask if anyone else is going to the RMCF this year? I found out that @CigarMan Andy goes every year and I didn't know that nor have I gotten to hang with him there. That fact will change next year hopefully!!! He isn't going this year but I am, is anyone else??

Sounds like a worthy time. I’ll keep it in mind for 2022. Did you do General or VIP?

Yeah it is on the festivals main page sounds like they won't be there.
This really makes me sick to my stomach... 3 weeks to go. That's a lot of time for crap to happen. After last year canceling, my fingers and toes are crossed.....

This really makes me sick to my stomach... 3 weeks to go. That's a lot of time for crap to happen. After last year canceling, my fingers and toes are crossed.....
I feel ya, brother. We have about eight days til QSH and what makes me nervous is it’s in the State of NY. If anyone can goatscrew an event, it’s NY! All parts crossed. Worst case, we go to a local parking lot and tell em all to screw off!

Good luck.

Floyd At

Yep I am back.

Before I forget - $290 VIP admission got you 71 cigars, a lighter, a butane can, a cutter, a backpack, 2 full drink coupons, 6 drink taster coupons and 1 hour early admission.
I saw somebody post their swag on Facebook, looked amazing. Any highlights?