• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sad news about LouieD

I've had the honor of sharing good conversations over smokes several times with Lou and this is a terrible loss.
Rest in peace friend.

In his memory, smoke an Opus X tonight....I will!

--------

Yea Charlie...he liked those a little too! ;)
I think I can get one out for Thursday!
Lou and I were Anejo bro's from way back. The cigars I most closely associate with my friend Lou were the Anejo 49 and the PSD4.

In fact, I have some of the 49's we originally traded for in the cabinet. One goes up tonight for my friend Lou, to be sure.

This is still soaking in; what a great loss of a great friend.......

Hi guys,

This is his son in law. I joined up in order to let you guys know and was shocked to see that the news had already spread. It has been very comforting to read what you have written about a man that I love tremendously. He would be touched to know that you guys felt this way and it has brought a smile to his daughter's face. So thank you, and I look forward to posting here in the future. I will be smoking one his Opus X's tonight!!!!

Mark

Always heartbreaking to hear of a Brother's passing. Rest easy, Lou and I hope there are cigars in heaven!

Hi guys,

This is his son in law. I joined up in order to let you guys know and was shocked to see that the news had already spread. It has been very comforting to read what you have written about a man that I love tremendously. He would be touched to know that you guys felt this way and it has brought a smile to his daughter's face. So thank you, and I look forward to posting here in the future. I will be smoking one his Opus X's tonight!!!!

Mark

Thank you for coming by.

Thoughts are with you and the rest of the family.

I never had the honor of meeting the man. My sympathy to the family.

Rest in Peace Lou. Condolences to Lou's family.

Did not know the man, but I do know you brothers. If he's OK with you (rest your soul now Louie), he's ok in my book. Is smoking allowed in heaven? ???

Hi guys,

Mark

Thank you very much for posting here, Mark. My most sincere condolences go out to you and the family. Louie will always be remembered as one of the very best there ever was.

I had the pleasure of spending a short amount of time with Louie both times that I made it to Uptown in Kingston. After the QSH last year, I remember my surprise when I heard from a far corner of the shop as I was going out the door..."Hey Klipsch...be careful getting home". Louie was good guy, and he's gonna be missed for sure. My condolences to his family and those who were close to him. I'll smoke an Opus tonight in his memory.

What sad news to hear. Lou and I exchanged many a PM and although we never met in person, I know he was one great brother who will be missed. My heart goes out to his family and friends. God's speed Lou...smoking one with you tonight my friend.

I spoke with LouieD once, and he also won one of my contests. His personality was something that you just don't forget, and his enthusiasm was infectious.
Godspeed, Louie.

RIP Lou.

My condolences to his family in their time of loss.