• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa Pass.....

Im with ya big worm!! Looks like sleepys mailbox will need to be replaced soon:):)

HOLY $#!& !!! When Jeff and Big Worm send warnings, you know it's gonna hit the fan. And I just got the front of my house looking nice! :p You guys are truly, TOO kind!

Well, I have work to do. I have to go build a bunker and warn my mailman. He isn't going to be happy about this!!!! LMAO!!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Ummmm, better build a BIG ASS bunker, cuz we're not the only one's with the crosshairs on Newport.....it's over Buddy!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Hmm, watch out for a sneak attack from Lake Cumberland... I seem to have a new shipment of "grenades" on the way..... :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There's no where you can hide my friend. Prepare to be bombed! :D :D :D :D :D :D

:sign:

Shadow...thanks for the support also.

Brothers and sisters...I am requesting this pass be moved to in progress. You will be able to post your reactions there. :p

Again, I wish everyone, and their families, a very happy and SAFE, holiday season. Tell the one's you love, you love them!! :D

I think I just saw a Scud Missle being launched from Texas..... Heads Up - Incoming :cool:

Head's up, according to the NAtional Weather Service, there was a small unidentified object seen leaving Big Worm's house this morning headed SOUTH. Sources cannot confirm what the UFO looks like but can say that: "It's on a direct path for somewhere in the Deep South." It seems to have some strange identification numbers on the "fuselage" that are in a mixed up order, they look like this: 0300 1290 0000 9069 1589, obviously it's not from this continent. Stay tuned for more details......

BW reporting live for SS news! :D

I haven't forgot Sky, I am just waiting for a delivery from way down South before I send mine out. :D

Sky,

I just now saw/read my CP message. HeHe...HoHo! Will post as soon as Santa gets his act together...

JerryG

:D :D :D Adolphus, that scud just landed in Nitro, WV and blew the **** out of me. Thanks for the warning, the wife and neighbors were evacuated in time. Now to go to Lowe's for a new mail box.

It was reported that one of the old Missle Silo's in our county had a launch just yesterday. "Damned I thought they where abandoned years ago" one local named Mathuzala Ellis was quoted.
The last thing I saw was the darned thing flew up and headed straight into the sky, it looked like it turned to the South East.

So if your somewhat south East of my location you may desire to warn your loved ones. ?Fri - Mon?

Hbooker

Hey, Mike.....Who the hell isn't south east of you, aside from Vern and a few of those boys up in Oregon!!!!! :sign:

Hmmm, I'm south east of ya'!!!! :lookup:

Hey, I'm SE of him too..... :D

Yogi - I'm glad you approve of my elves hard work. Enjoy!
I think there was another scud launched at the same time.....

Hmmmmm.....wonder where its gonna land :D :cool:

I would like to thank my "Secret Santa" in Texas. :D I will smoke them over the holidays and be thankful there are generous people in the world, like yourself. :) Thanks again!

Easy Vern, Im still trying to recover from the last hit I received from Oregon!!!! ;) Althoug, I am involved in 3 secret Santas and have 2 passes going around right now, so I never know what might show up on my doorstep, or the crater I call a mailbox!!!

Merry Christmas Fellas!

BW

I know a good place to rent a D9 Cat to back fill that crater where your Mail box once stood.
I probably is a decent Idea to await to see where the ordinances land.

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa dropped off a package at my house today from his Elf in Kentucky! Thank you kind Sir! May you be similarly blessed.

Santa took with him a package bearing the following number ...0300 1290 0004 6574 84... .Ooops, he will not let me give out the last two numbers for fear of the disclosure of his whereabouts.

Ho Ho O! Look out!

JerryG

You're welcome Jerry, hope you enjoy them. I wasn't sure of your tastes but tried to run the gamut of what stock I have available!!! Merry Christmas!

BW