• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

grateful1 said:
women-who-dont-wear-underwear-panties-demotivational-posters-1347967183.jpg

Gary, I think we need to look into this one more.  She could still be wearing them, can't see high enough on her hip to say for sure.  Can you find more of her and lets really make sure she is not wearing anything!

modo22 said:

Gary, I think we need to look into this one more.  She could still be wearing them, can't see high enough on her hip to say for sure.  Can you find more of her and lets really make sure she is not wearing anything!

You're actually ASKING Gary for a link????

The more I stare at that picture something oral keeps coming to mind and it isn't coffee :laugh:

Jonesy said:

You're actually ASKING Gary for a link? ???

Sh*t, you are right.  Nevermind, she is going commando, I am sure of it!

personal User said:
 The more I stare at that picture something oral keeps coming to mind and it isn't coffee :laugh:
Ken, I don't know if you've blocked me or what, but you do have a pm in your inbox from me.

Brian, I don't have you blocked. I have auditors in this week, and a lot going on, I'll be sure to read it when I have time.

The audit is going well, but requires a good bit of time and any free moment I have had has been spent making sure I get my rules and pass back on track.

What do you think of the new rules and direction the pass is headed in?

No worries, you're not going to see a pissing contest from me. :thumbs:

No pissing contest from me either Ken. Looks like you have gotten things smoothed out. 

Only advice I can give you, is if you have a question, just ask Greg, Gary, or myself!

Jonesy said:
No pissing contest from me either Ken. Looks like you have gotten things smoothed out. 

Only advice I can give you, is if you have a question, just ask Greg, Gary, or myself!

Don't get me involved in this...I'm here for the pictures!

A menstrating dick? That sounds like a serious problem. Here kitty kitty! ;)

grateful1 said:

How'd you find that pic of my wife and her twat tat?

BTW Ken, the only advice I would give you at this point is change back the ISOM/ISOM, NC/NC because that can be awfully hard to pull off much less with a bunch of newer guys.

Jonesy said:

How'd you find that pic of my wife and her twat tat?

BTW Ken, the only advice I would give you at this point is change back the ISOM/ISOM, NC/NC because that can be awfully hard to pull off much less with a bunch of newer guys.

I just Facebook messaged Julie a link to this post. I'm pretty sure I owed you that one. :)

Jonesy said:
I agree.

Paul

Tall Paul said:

I agree.

Paul

OK, but that is the same as the original - so, I want to be sure that I am understanding you -

You are saying to put in ISOM/ISOM, NC/NC ? Instead of island of origin doesn't matter?

My brain is fried at the moment and I want to make sure I understand you.

ETA - I checked the puts/takes and thats what they all have been, so the later players would be treated the same as the earlier players and that would be fair to all players.

That's what he's saying Ken. To keep things simplified for you and the newer guys in this pass.