• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

What am I missing? ???
It looks like it has been NC for NC and C for C all along looking through this. Anyone?

jfields said:
What am I missing? ???
It looks like it has been NC for NC and C for C all along looking through this. Anyone?
No, he edited out of his post an hour ago after I brought it up.
personal User said:

Rules clarification (final)

ISOM/ISOM, NC/NC Keep your trades as close to equal as possible.Try to avoid overputs that will negatively affect the players later down the road in the pass. 

There have been several methods posted to this thread as to how calculations might be made. Let's all try to realize that the restriction of less than 50 RG makes it harder to match up so let's not set a specific limit, post your puts and takes out there as early as possible for discussion  to a decision that everyone is comfortable with.

Discussion of puts/takes is encouraged so that all players will broaden their knowledge.

ETA - Have fun and as you think about your puts/takes be thinking about what you are going to send to the troops.

It was in this post

Heh! Ok!

I was wondering.... Between keeping up with this, and the CP fund drive, my head is going to asplode! ;)

jfields said:
Heh! Ok!

I was wondering.... Between keeping up with this, and the CP fund drive, my head is going to asplode! ;)
Gary, no links for asploding please!

Thanks!

-Rob

rob300c said:

Heh! Ok!

Gary, no links for asploding please!

Thanks!

-Rob

941335_481763628563443_1076855259_n.jpg

Pass on its way to Northern Colorado. Was nice to meet up with ya Kendall.

Hooooly crap Wyatt!  LOL!  I'm betting nobody else even saw the contest yet...Ha!  Send me your addy brother, and I'll get it out to you!

Haha, sorry.  You caught me in the middle of lunch and I had nothing to do.  I remembered gandmlove, but had to research the grandmalove one, lol, hilarious!  I also knew Stephen King, but couldn't remember the Piers Anthony piece and had to search for it.

I haven't won a contest in like 3 years.  I'm pumped.

This is heading out in the morning first thing 9405903699300161105658.  Remember I made this by hand so don't expect anything fancy schmancy!  :laugh:   Oh, and you have to put it back together too.  Congrats on the win!!

Got my über prize today! It works great! Though my wife gave me a weird look.

Thanks! This is going in my office!

Brickhouse said:

Hooooly crap Wyatt!  LOL!  I'm betting nobody else even saw the contest yet...Ha!  Send me your addy brother, and I'll get it out to you!

Haha, sorry.  You caught me in the middle of lunch and I had nothing to do.  I remembered gandmlove, but had to research the grandmalove one, lol, hilarious!  I also knew Stephen King, but couldn't remember the Piers Anthony piece and had to search for it.

This is heading out in the morning first thing 9405903699300161105658.  Remember I made this by hand so don't expect anything fancy schmancy!  :laugh:   Oh, and you have to put it back together too.  Congrats on the win!!

Since you guys like contests, I'll see if I can come up with one pretty soon

Brickhouse said:

Awesome!  Glad it got there safely! 

Six of my favorite cigars. First one to  identify all six and the six are yours. (I'll send you six with bands)

Identify Brand, cigar and vitola.

Limited to players of this pass, six guesses per day. ETA - 6 cigar guesses in aggregate per day.

Hint: all of these cigars can be purchased today by clicking on a link and putting in shopping cart.

As guesses are made, I will identify hits and misses

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11681]
            A     B      C      D    E     F    

for clarity Left to Right

my guess no.1 from Left to Right:
1) Tatuaje Regios 2) Herrera Esteli Toro Especial 3) Oliva Cain 550 4) Honey and Hand Grenades Rapier 5) H Upman Magnum 46 5) Cabaiguan Guapos 46.

Ala ToneNY...

Did I win?

C

CMontoya79 said:
my guess no.1 from Left to Right:
 4) Honey and Hand Grenades Rapier  
Damn, I thought that would be the hardest one.

Rules clarification - players can make six _cigar_ guesses per day. To be fair, otherwise those who can log on during the day, could have 36 guesses before someone who logs in when they get home even gets a shot.

Five cigars to go, fourth from the left   ( D ) is a  Viaje, Honey and Hand Grenades Rapier.

You did name one of the other Marcas, but vitola and position were wrong.

One of my go to favorites. I am not a fan of Andrew Farkas marketing methods, and emphasis on unique packaging, but I think he or whoever does the blending is a quite good blender. The honey and hand grenades that will be sent out is not going to have foil and band. It seems the foil interferes with consistent humidification of the cigars. I had to pull the foil (bands came off with the foil) and let them rest for a good while to get consistent moisture through the cigar.

Cool. So that means 1 guess for all six in a day right? Nice contest. I'm gonna enjoy watching this play out. :thumbs:

Each cigar guessed will count as a guess.

Each player can make up to six guesses per day, in aggregate.

if for example, the remaining cigars unidentified drops to 3, a player can still make 6 guesses in a 24 hour period.

If a player makes a guess which has three cigars in the guess, he can guess for three more later in the same 24 hour period.

Total of 6 cigar guesses in a 24 hour period.

Cigars must be correctly identified by position. If someone guesses the information correctly for position 2 and that is the info for position 6 the guess would not be correct. I tried to select enough different lengths/RG for that to not be an issue.

As the cigars get identified it should move very quickly toward the end.

personal User said:

Six of my favorite cigars. First one to  identify all six and the six are yours. (I'll send you six with bands)

Identify Brand, cigar and vitola.

Limited to players of this pass, six guesses per day. ETA - 6 cigar guesses in aggregate per day.

Hint: all of these cigars can be purchased today by clicking on a link and putting in shopping cart.

As guesses are made, I will identify hits and misses

1)Tatuaje 10th Anniv Noella
2)tatuaje 10th Anniversary Cazadores
3)tatuaje Regio Reserva
5)PLPC
6)Tatuaje Black CG

this looks like fun!  thanks!!

x

modo22 said:
1)Tatuaje 10th Anniv Noella

2)tatuaje 10th Anniversary Cazadores
3)tatuaje Regio Reserva
5)PLPC
6)Tatuaje Black CG

this looks like fun!  thanks!!

Sorry, but you didn't pick up any of the remaining five.

Hint: there are no CC's in this contest.

It's pretty interesting to see what people are posting for choices.