• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should Leebo be CP’s official "Leader"?

Should Leebo be the "Leader" in deciding who should be here and who should not?

• Yes. If he says a person is "finished" on CP, then he is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. I sometimes agree with Lee’s views so it might be okay.

• Probably not. There should be no official "Leader" here on CP.

• No. I disagree with Leebo on just about every topic.

• I dunno. I have not reached an opinion on this subject.

• No Comment. I ain’t touching this poll.

• Total voters
I normally wouldn't do this, but I don't know you or anything that's been going on around here in a long while now, but all I do know is that Lee was a great guy when I first came to this board, and when I finally was able to return, he still is a great guy. So I don't know where this garbage is coming from. Sure, he's gotten more aggressive, but if you've angered the man, then you deserve it. Plain and simple.

Stupid poll, there should have been an option for 'I'm just a whiny prick with nothing better to do than start trouble'. If I were in charge, I'd ban your ass.

Sorry for not agreeing with you dude, make sure you make a poll about me now so I can write that down in my 'Things I don't give a ****' notebook.

coventrycat86 said:
Eleuthardt DONE
[snapback]171802[/snapback]​

THREADJACK ON:

How is it that this guy hasn't made the Scumbag list after the crap he pulled here and over at Stogie Chat?? :sign:

THREADJACK OFF:

As far as this poll goes, I'm staying out of it. Lee is one of my favorite people around here because of his unapologetic brutal honesty. Kinda reminds me of me. :cool: However, in the dealings I've had with Steve, he seems to be a pretty stand-up guy as well (although I have to admit I'm not sure where all this was coming from). So I'll just sit back with my popcorn and hope this one fizzles out with no casualties. ;)

Eric

WTF!!!!

I'll agree that Lee takes it on himself to ATTEMPT to regulate some of the goings-on around here. I believe he has EARNED that right! As has someof the other folks on here. I'm not sure where you're comin' from, after four months, callin' him out! :angry: Brother, if ya don't like what he's sayin', ya don't have to read his posts! If it hits too close to home for some, maybe they need to unfug themselves! :angry:

I think your poll is BS!! You may have the right to post it but I know I have the right to comment on it! :angry: Freakin' BS I tell you!!! :angry:

As for tenure and reputation, it IS earned over time. And you don't get time by bombin' a few people and gettin' in on a few group buys. Stick around, meet some people, share with some of the good folks and then come back and see how ridiculous this poll truly is!

I ain't his freakin' follower either. UN-FUGGIN'-BELIEVABLE!!!

Floyd T. :sign:

***edited for spelling****

ricmac25 said:
First of all, I wonder who Lee's "followers" are? I'm pretty sure Lee has never asked for followers and I'm damn sure none of his CP BOTL are considering themselves as a Lee Followers, I know I don't.
[snapback]171765[/snapback]​

I didn't mean that as it sounds now. Lee is an awesome guy in my book. He states the truth. And now that I think of it, this poll will only cause trouble. IT should probably be closed, IMHO. But if anyone took it that I meant Leebo was a bad guy and had a gang coming to get you "STRIKED OUT", you took it wrong.

Beefcube said:
??? This is getting that smell ???
[snapback]171801[/snapback]​
:laugh: /\ d-day for the people who start these things!

Eric, get the popcorn! :whistling:

stevehawk said:
If the majority feel that Lee's on track with how he does business here, so be it. I'll STFU and go about my day.
[snapback]171754[/snapback]​
So how bout it clueless newbie?? Is that enough votes for you yet?? You can bet when Leebo was a newbie with just a few months under his belt he didn't build to his current status with crap polls like this one. Why don't you go crawl under a rock for a while and come back once you have a clue there newbie.

You know on the other hand....... I'm guessing you might have thought the voting ight have been just a little different or you wouldn't have even started such a classless poll to begin with. Perhaps this can serve as you little clue for ya and you won't have to be such a clueless newbie anymore. In that case just sit back and have big deep drink of shutup juice allready. :thumbs:

WOW!!!

What a laugh to read with my morning coffee!

Not gonna even dignify this with a response except to say...

Steve, you can kiss my entire A$$!!! :laugh:

The answer is yes: if Leebo says you're done, then you're done. He's been here long enough to know when a guy has pushed it too far - too blind to stop, and worn out his welcome. And, like many of us, I'm sure he sees it coming long before he actually says anything. Frankly, I think he holds back too often! :0

You'll understand one day, newbie. Until then, keep posting, have fun ... and show a little humility.

There are a lot of comments so far, but only one which I will respond to...

...It's from Neal, of course...

... he posted:

SamClemmons said:
<snip>

I'll say this about you Mr. Shawk, you got balls the size of churchbells to post this crap.

<snip>
[snapback]171789[/snapback]​

Yes I do, my friend. Yes. I. Do. :D

Lee does what needs to be get done. Sweeping out the trash so to speak. Someone's gotta do it.

blair said:
... and show a little humility.
[snapback]171869[/snapback]​

Now this is good advice. I struggle with this at times and it's good to get a friendly reminder every now and then to help me stay grounded.

Thanks, Blair.

For all of you newbes.....Lee knows his stuff. He has been around for a long time and saw people come and go. He can spot a scammer or someone spouting BS in a heart beat. Better watch where you step. :cool:

By the way....There is no reason to vote him CP leader. He already is one of the leaders here.

Sounds like Steve is a little jealous but what do I know, I've only got a handful of posts here.... ;)

moheganson said:
Anyone who says SFG75 is toast in obviously and intelligent and insightful.

Oh and it seems to me that this Leebo guy was out front in exposing PuroMooch for exactly what he is too while many others remained silent or could not recognize the scam.

It's nice when someone is willing to stand up and say what needs to be said instead of making a bunch of new guys like me learn the hard way.
[snapback]171887[/snapback]​

Lee, check your "rear view", someone is following waaaaaaay too close! :whistling:

spiralEye2.gif

More Kool Aid Leebo!

The nooblers are getting restless....