• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what other hobbies do you have?

1. Explaining to other drivers that the turn signals on their cars were included by the manufacturer for a reason.

2. Refining my ability to include the most information possible (legibly printed) on the Brother DK 1204 2/3" x 2 1/8" labels I use to identify my cigars.

3. Maintaining my New York roots by speaking loudly, rudely, and often.

4. I love lamp.

5. Trying to hit the lottery.

- Tim

P.S. I've been involved with tobacco in one form or another since I was 12 so, for me anyway, cigars are not a hobby ;)

Watching sports car racing American Le Mans Series style

We are preparing for Sebring right now. Do you get out to any of the races?

Not yet, I had planned on Mosport a few years ago but a nasty high side on the Raptor landed me in the hospital for a few days thus killing the trip !!

I used to go to WGI for the old Camel GT series pretty regular back in the days, I did ride up to the IRL race at WGI last year which was a good time..

What class do you race in or are you a race official ??

I don't race. We are a sponsor/ vendor for Risi Competizione. We are the US Distributor for Ferrari clothing and are working with Risi to extend the brand.

Ed

Sounds great, enjoy the race and safe travels !!

Mike

Sportbikes (track days, local races)

Video Games

Tinkering with computers (yeap, I'm a geek)

85809309xd2.jpg

- DJing -- my wife and I and a friend of ours DJ monthly at a local bar/club
Haha, did you see the post above you?
What kinda setup you got?

Hehe. Yep, saw it. That's partly why I decided to go ahead and throw down my info.

We have two 1200s, a vestax mixer and are messing around with mixing MP3s on Traktor on my wife's Macbook. Nothing too fancy. I still have yet to ever mix CDs. But as far as vinyl and MP3s go, we're doing our thing.

Golf
Tennis
Softball
Running? (Damn wife signed me up for a 5K)
PS3
Poker
I also enjoy reading

Blue water fishing, cave diving, snowboarding, camping, hiking, spearfishing, Jaguar season ticket holder, my baby two year old girl.

Blue water fishing, cave diving, snowboarding, camping, hiking, spearfishing, Jaguar season ticket holder, my baby two year old girl.
Cave diving huh, be careful with that.
There are 4 or 5 death a year associated with cave diving.
Are you certified?

Camping, mountain biking, and snowboarding are my top 3. All 3 are ones I do with my 13 year old daughter so that makes them all the better! :)