• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some personal info for my other family….

That is great news , Brandon!

Did you get any resolution regarding the explosive flatulence problem - was it really just a side affect from the radiation treatment?

They said it was a result of my gas station diet of 3 hr old coffee, over cooked hot dogs and spicy cheese taquitos. Being lactose intolerant doesn’t help the explosive diarrhea either!

They said it was a result of my gas station diet of 3 hr old coffee, over cooked hot dogs and spicy cheese taquitos. Being lactose intolerant doesn’t help the explosive diarrhea either!
You need to find a better gas station!:cool:

Had a follow up yesterday, at my Ocular Oncologist. Lots of pictures, scans, eye dilated and other shit stuffed in my eye. Anyone ever have an ultrasound, on your eyeball? That was fun. I also got to sit through 6 rounds of numbing drops put in my eye and then an eye speculum inserted to keep my eye open. Worst part was the rather long needle they inserted into my eye, to inject Avastin which helps to prevents further tumor/eyesight damage. The numbing drops helped to take alleviate the pain, but the pressure in my eye was pretty crazy when he inserted the needle.

Overall, my eye is doing fine. My sight in my good eye is 20/15 and my bad eye, I could barely see the bottom letters on the 80 chart, had to guess on a few. The tumor shrunk a little and the amount of fluid is decreasing. Can’t complain too much, at this point. Scheduled to get 3 Avastin shots a year, for 2 years, then adjust accordingly. Also scheduled to give blood twice a year, have chest X-rays and an MRI of the abdomen once a year.

This is normal now. I appreciate everyone here and those that checked in on me! Smoke those saved cigars, you just never know.

Wow the thought of all of that makes me cringe! I cant even handle when they shoot the puff of air in my eye cant imagine all of that. Glad to hear things are looking positive though! Hang in there!

Thanks for the update 🧐

Did all these eyeball treatment appointments delay your penis reduction surgery again too?

The nurse that helped me yesterday, was in her golden years, it seemed. She was full of small talk about her life and just rattled on and on. When I asked about just combining both appointments together, without missing a beat she said that they do use magnifying lenses, so it should be possible. I think she got confused when I put on a gown and had it backwards. It’s a good thing I always take my own gown, but I’m always confused on why nobody else is wearing one.

Glad things are progressing in a positive fashion! Though none of the shit you have had to endure thus far sounds any fun at all! :( That needle thing especially…yikes!

Thanks for the update! Reading it made me cringe a bit though. Glad you're doing well.