• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some personal info for my other family….

How are you doing brother?

Totally missed this Jeff! Also wanted to say thanks to everyone that’s reached out and asked how I’m doing.

Today is 2 weeks since I had the radiation removed. I had a pretty annoying “sand in your eye” up until mid week. It’s finally gone, which I’m thankful for that. Still some stitches in my eye and supposedly they’ll dissolve on their own, around a month, so another 2 weeks or so. Sight is still the same in my left eye, which I’m happy about. Depending on where the tumor is, people have lost all eyesight. Since mine is close to my retina, I’ll probably eventually lose vision in the middle of my eye, but should still have my peripheral vision. That’s down the road, so I’m trying to not stress over it too much. Working is going fine and driving is normal. Still some redness and my eyelid is still swollen, looks like I have a lazy eyelid, fingers crossed it gets better. My wife still freaks out, about how it looks, but I have to constantly remind her that I’m only 2 weeks out from a pretty serious surgery.

Follow up is on March 29th. I should have a better idea regarding the biopsy and likelihood of metastasis. Kirk @MilesMingusMonk it best to me and he was spot on, it’s a total mind fuck having to wait on results. I try to keep things as normal as possible, family and work wise. Probably should take it a little easier, but I can’t. I need to keep my mind off this, maybe I’ll take another 1 or 2 gummies and just zone out.

Thanks to all of you on this board. Love each and every one of you!

3636E99C-5348-4562-9065-056BB3446DB0.jpeg59500E3F-F9C4-4534-BBB3-FB2C73A359C1.jpeg

Great that the healing has started and that you can focus on something else for a bit. I'm hoping for a good outcome on the biopsy and that there is no further sign of it! 2 gummies should do it!

Although I could have done without that last picture, I am happy you are progressing.

Be well brother!

Totally missed this Jeff! Also wanted to say thanks to everyone that’s reached out and asked how I’m doing.

Today is 2 weeks since I had the radiation removed. I had a pretty annoying “sand in your eye” up until mid week. It’s finally gone, which I’m thankful for that. Still some stitches in my eye and supposedly they’ll dissolve on their own, around a month, so another 2 weeks or so. Sight is still the same in my left eye, which I’m happy about. Depending on where the tumor is, people have lost all eyesight. Since mine is close to my retina, I’ll probably eventually lose vision in the middle of my eye, but should still have my peripheral vision. That’s down the road, so I’m trying to not stress over it too much. Working is going fine and driving is normal. Still some redness and my eyelid is still swollen, looks like I have a lazy eyelid, fingers crossed it gets better. My wife still freaks out, about how it looks, but I have to constantly remind her that I’m only 2 weeks out from a pretty serious surgery.

Follow up is on March 29th. I should have a better idea regarding the biopsy and likelihood of metastasis. Kirk @MilesMingusMonk it best to me and he was spot on, it’s a total mind fuck having to wait on results. I try to keep things as normal as possible, family and work wise. Probably should take it a little easier, but I can’t. I need to keep my mind off this, maybe I’ll take another 1 or 2 gummies and just zone out.

Thanks to all of you on this board. Love each and every one of you!

View attachment 53053
Just look at this Hunk of manliness though.

I thought 2 were bad. I’d have to clear a weekend, if I wanted to do 3!
I’ve never tried a gummy. The track I race rc at, there are a couple of guys…and while I say couple it’s like 10 who eat those things like candy among other things while there, and constantly kick my ass….well not all the time but lol enough.

My happy medium is something between a liter of Diet Coke and a 16 ounce monster. Just the right amount of twitchy but not too much haha.

Hang in there Brandon, we are all behind you pulling for you. :).