• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sources

mrjinglesusa said:
Fireman Tim said:
I forgot what I wanted to say now...lol.  Does that count as Post Padding?
[snapback]205491[/snapback]​

Yes. So does this.
[snapback]205499[/snapback]​

What's post-padding?

Okay, I'm not gonna ask for a private source, not now, not ever (at least I can try to hold out)...and I don't think I'm gonna be ordering any ISOM's from anywhere, anytime soon...but if a guy was gonna do something like that there's obvious places to inquire with listed as retailers online that sponsor this site, and their names are in plain view...however, there are eight of said listed retailers...any opinions on which to inquire with as better choices (say one or two) if one were going to do what one should not be doing? :whistling: And, any recommendations on what to try (as in brands since they are so different from DR's) if you were going to try something you should not be trying? And I'm not saying I'm gonna be trying...just filing information for possible if somewhat unlikely future...

Avoid the ones from the UK and concentrate on the ones located in switzerland or spain.

Avoid the ones from the UK and concentrate on the ones located in switzerland or spain.

Thanks! That saves me an embarrasing email/pm. Spain is so cheap, this board is the best. I'm glad that this board is full of great guys looking out for other BOTL's.

Jason

You Americans can't buy ISOM's legally...nanananana.... hold on, we can't either... can't afford it !!

Okay, I'm not gonna ask for a private source, not now, not ever (at least I can try to hold out)...and I don't think I'm gonna be ordering any ISOM's from anywhere, anytime soon...but if a guy was gonna do something like that there's obvious places to inquire with listed as retailers online that sponsor this site, and their names are in plain view...however, there are eight of said listed retailers...any opinions on which to inquire with as better choices (say one or two) if one were going to do what one should not be doing? :whistling: And, any recommendations on what to try (as in brands since they are so different from DR's) if you were going to try something you should not be trying? And I'm not saying I'm gonna be trying...just filing information for possible if somewhat unlikely future...

this is kinda what i was hinting at in my help post, thanks.

It's a good thing you topped a "pinned" topic! :p

Pin this beeyotch!

istockphoto_430062_middle_finger.jpg

Wow..

The first 2 of the last 4 paragraphs are very interesting.

Yeah, of the level of hypocrisy and corruption in our government. I love that picture of Delay with a Cuban Hoyo de Monterry Churchill sticking out of his lyin' pie-hole!

Yeah, of the level of hypocrisy and corruption in our government. I love that picture of Delay with a Cuban Hoyo de Monterry Churchill sticking out of his lyin' pie-hole!

Hey now!! :0 Leave my boy Tom alone. :laugh:

Now I'm wondering where 25,000 boxes of confiscated Cuban cigars wound up.