• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Pass Offical Thread

As of right now, I plan to be out of town from the 5th through the 9th. Based on the turnaround and shipping times we have been seeing I don't think that should delay the pass?

@CgarDan any thoughts?

As of right now, I plan to be out of town from the 5th through the 9th. Based on the turnaround and shipping times we have been seeing I don't think that should delay the pass?

@CgarDan any thoughts?
I don’t think that should be an issue

@CgarDan any thoughts?
If can probably meet you if needed after I complete my P/T

Can someone fill me in....

What is............ 8) Montecristo Petit Corona Especiales - LTO FEB 20

So this is still showing that it will be delivered today, but when I checked the tracking #, it does not have any scans. I spoke with the lady at Mailbox Express who said its been out the door since Monday, and I spoke with FedEx and they are now trying to track down this package in the facility and trucks. More to come...

I’ll keep my eyes out. I’m at work currently though. I’m see if my MIL can check the doorstep

I’ve had them come as late as 9:00pm before. So there still hope.