• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Pass Offical Thread

@jbfurdog Brian, I am leaving this morning and will return home Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. You can ship the package or we can get together when I get home. It's up to you.

@CgarDan Dan, can you update the put/takes so I can be prepared to act quickly when I return? I don't think Jon puts/takes have been added. I will be able to watch Brians puts/takes while I am gone.

Jon, any new news on the pass? No tracking information is showing up yet.

Jon, any new news on the pass? No tracking information is showing up yet.
FedEx has opened an investigation to find the package and I have a few calls into them to find out what is going on but so far, I have no news. I don’t know how this is going to play out but I doubt there will be any updates until Monday.

Damn. I’ll call them also and say “hey where is my package”. With that, I’m sure all the dirty minds are going to start commenting on my package

Damn. I’ll call them also and say “hey where is my package”. With that, I’m sure all the dirty minds are going to start commenting on my package
I’ll send you the phone number and other info in a PM in a little bit

Im disappointed nobody chimed in😀

My mind seems to have been cleaned out over the last few years but if you need Fedex to tell you where your package is .....

It appears that we have movement!?!? The FedEx page claims to have picked it up in Mansfield , OH this morning. I have a call into the Claims Agent for her to call me back to confirm this, but in the meantime, someone double check me: 7877 8937 8401

It appears that we have movement!?!? The FedEx page claims to have picked it up in Mansfield , OH this morning. I have a call into the Claims Agent for her to call me back to confirm this, but in the meantime, someone double check me: 7877 8937 8401
Says it's being delivered by end of day tomorrow.

OK, lets try these

Take #1 The Tabernacle Lancero - Put Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4
Take #10 Padron 1964 Anniversary - Put Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado
Take #16 Cohiba Sig #1 - Put Montecristo Edmundo GOS NOV 17

let me know!
Edit: Diamond Crown description

Last edited: