• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Pass

:( But i may still be to young. Damn hate not being as big as the other kids to play with or old enough. ;)

I would like to be in, I have a few trades and one pass (beer though) under my belt. Let me know if there is any room for me. Thanks!

Hey Marco...Thanks bro, can't wait for it to start.

If there's anything I can do to help, just shoot me a PM.

IP

A PM has gone out to all with a request for contact info. If you haven't received it, please let me know. If you have, start warming up your Phillies and Backwoods .... ;)

A PM has gone out to all with a request for contact info. If you haven't received it, please let me know. If you have, start warming up your Phillies and Backwoods .... ;)

I have an Acid Sampler the Wifey won that I can unload. :whistling:

Maybe we could trade for the Anise flavored cigars my wife made me buy for her :sign:

Maybe we could trade for the Anise flavored cigars my wife made me buy for her :sign:

Kevin,

I would love to just get rid of Kim's humi, maybe just burn it in the back yard but I'm afraid it would just add to global warming. I just have opening the da#@ thing to take care of it for her.

The horror, the horror ...

colonel_kurtz.jpg

Nearly ready to go: one address remaining, two days ahead of schedule, and I'm going to shuffle downstairs and start putting together the final lineup tonight.

Update - pass will go out tomorrow (Nov 20) or the next day. Will post list of recipients this morning, keep an eye on your email if you're first up.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='762073' date='Nov 19 2008, 08:44 PM']Is the list of participants in receiving order?[/quote]

Not yet. Wait for the final list to get sorted out; I don't want you to pay more in shipping than you have to!

Quick update: wife got me a little tipsy by splitting a bottle of wine over dinner (roast pork with apples and a bourbon reduction ... mmm). Final list will be a little bit delayed.

Quick update: wife got me a little tipsy by splitting a bottle of wine over dinner (roast pork with apples and a bourbon reduction ... mmm). Final list will be a little bit delayed.

Half a bottle of wine? Your a cheap date. :laugh:

Can't wait to start the pass.