• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Step 2

alright, we got a winner. CasaSoho. with alot of 2nd place finishers.

casasoho, you package went yout yesterday. you should have it any minute.
So what was the answer?

"Hold on little girl
show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
when it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you"

"I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you"

-Mr.Big, Lean Into It album

Thanks for this spontaneous contest, I'm a little embarassed that I won, but still excited! :blush: :thumbs:

Not a band called "train wreck?" From the album 2nd Story?
Fun Blues/Rock Band with some Reggae tossed in.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/trainwrecktunes/from/scottp

" Train Wreck is a 4 piece Classic Rock and Blues band ... Formed in February, 1998"

Mr Big's album was from 1991.

Good googling though! ;)

First of all, twas not a google.
Second, he didn't ask whose album it was on FIRST, just whose it was on!

Enjoy the package, CasaSoho! If it's not there in like 4 hours, make sure to out Marcsheldon as a bad trader.

It's people like you who poison our interweb boards.

" Train Wreck is a 4 piece Classic Rock and Blues band ... Formed in February, 1998"

Good googling though! ;)

Enjoy the package, CasaSoho! If it's not there in like 4 hours, make sure to out Marcsheldon as a bad trader.

It's people like you who poison our interweb boards.

I shoulda stayed out this. It wasn't my thread jack /contest anyway. Please don't be unkind to me!

alright, we got a winner. CasaSoho. with alot of 2nd place finishers.

casasoho, you package went yout yesterday. you should have it any minute.
So what was the answer?

"Hold on little girl
show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
when it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you"

"I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you"

-Mr.Big, Lean Into It album

Thanks for this spontaneous contest, I'm a little embarassed that I won, but still excited! :blush: :thumbs:
:0
Thanks. Man that was a horrible song

Thanks. Man that was a horrible song

Horrible video, yes. Song, no. Come on now, I know you turn up the radio when "To Be With You" comes on. :whistling:

edit: To close thread jack, this train has really come off its tracks.

Good googling though! ;)

It's people like you who poison are interweb boards.

I made the necessaries corrections. Don't bother thanking me. :p

Back on to the subject :)

It's no longer about the money - integrity is now in question.

I agree with Neil et al. Out this guy now. :angry:

We all want to be treated the way we treat others. He (she) has
made too many excuses. This is contempt IMO and as others have said,
we do not want to fall into this person's trap. It is now public, let him
redeem himself, (if that is possible) in public.

Brian

For the good of the community...Out the bastid. No sense in beating around the bush.

Whether you out him today or Thursday, I think everyone is still going to want to know who it is. Too bad it has to come to this. Thanks for helping to keep CP clean...

I am giving this individual the chance to out himself. Hopefully he will see the errors of his ways, and apologize. Do the right thing and come clean himself. Which I think would be the right thing to do. I am giving him that chance, emphasis on "I". He has been on the board, so I am sure he has received the last PM, and I have no reply. I stated Thursday to give him the chance to stand up and get his story straight. I think he hould come forward while he has the chance. If not then Thursday feel free to do what ever.

I think it is honorable to give a person a chance to admit they are wrong and move on.

First of all I would like to say that the person referenced in this thread is me. I have had several personal issues lately that have kept me from keeping up with my shipments and even being on the forum much and for this I truly apologize. I realize now that my name is tainted and that is something that I will probably never be able to correct, but I would still like to make things right with those that I have wronged.

Shane, I have your Priority Mail envelope here with the check in it and it will be in the mailbox in the morning. Your Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 9520 3035.

There are also several poker cigars I need to send as well as the PIF pass. Those packages are all boxed up and will be out tomorrow as well.

I am truly sorry for this, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this right.

First of all I would like to say that the person referenced in this thread is me. I have had several personal issues lately that have kept me from keeping up with my shipments and even being on the forum much and for this I truly apologize. I realize now that my name is tainted and that is something that I will probably never be able to correct, but I would still like to make things right with those that I have wronged.

Shane, I have your Priority Mail envelope here with the check in it and it will be in the mailbox in the morning. Your Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 9520 3035.

There are also several poker cigars I need to send as well as the PIF pass. Those packages are all boxed up and will be out tomorrow as well.

I am truly sorry for this, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this right.

I think you've taken the first step in making things right. I don't need to go into the whole lessons learned dealy.

I think everyone on this board knows that life happens now and again. I hope your personal issues are working out ok.

Thanks for stoppin in to help resolve the issue.

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! (ruler to knuckels) :D

Wow. That took some balls.

Once again Shane is the man! He is truly a top-notch BOTL and his trades and buys are always well communicated and products are excellent. Because Shane handled this like a human being(probably like we all should) DemonR6 has been able to do the right thing and learn that making a mistake is not the end of the world. He showed true respect to us all and himself, by owning up and being willing to take his lumps. And he did it without any defensive posturing nonsense....kudos! Lets all take heed of this!

Well, that's a step in the right direction.

Three transgressions hopefully made right in one post. Shane may get his end,
poker guys their cigars and the pass will move on.

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! (ruler to knuckels)
:laugh:
Too funny Wyatt.

Brian

Great point. The first post is like chum, you expect something to happen and luckily something good did occur but that may not always be the case.

Actually, this would have been the proper way to handle it had you kept it to PM's or e-mails. Once you took it public, as you did by this very post, you implied to the rest of us that we have someone amongst us that has not lived up to their end of a deal. You owe it to the rest of the community to lay the facts out.