• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stock Contest anyone?

Ok, Maybe you can play but we will have to limit you to 1 trade :D

this contest is over tomorrow.....time to make some blockbuster trades. the market has been down so try shorting some stocks....

Fast4Dr said:
this contest is over tomorrow.....time to make some blockbuster trades. the market has been down so try shorting some stocks....
What's the current standings? Fast4Dr how bad are you killing all of us?

Gunpowder said:
Well this was a good idea in the beginning but it has been an experience. Assuming this contest is voided due to site problems, maybe we can keep an eye out for a different site and do this over someday. Fast can't play though :p
Agreed,
as it appears that a majority of the participants have voiced their opininions that it should be cancelled [also as the site's current winner wishes it void.].

as I am now negative $25k [not sure how that happened, sound good to me too :D ]

Fast, you are always welcome in a contest of mine.

I agree that this was a neat idea, and hope we might be able to get something like this going in the future.
:thumbs:

thanks for playing all.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Gunpowder said:
. Fast can't play though :p

Fast, you are always welcome in a contest of mine.
I hope everybody knows I was joking about Fast not being permitted to play next time :D

Well since I have decisively won this competition you must smoke any cigars you would have sent me Memorial Day Weekend in my honor :)

We shall all toast Fast...

All hail the toasted Fast...

I mean Fast looks toasted...

er, they will be toasted in your honor....

unless we come up with some other type of contest or something before then.

I wouldn't mind sending them to our men/women in uniform overseas. I see that rnccen is collecting smokes to send. Or if any body else has connections.

so did everyone enjoy some good smokes on during Memorial Day Weekend??

I had a bunch of great smokes at our little Herf here in NYC :)

Fast4Dr said:
so did everyone enjoy some good smokes on during Memorial Day Weekend??

I had a bunch of great smokes at our little Herf here in NYC :)
I am trying to abstain as I am switching insurance soon and do not want to screw up.