• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer Time, Good Luck, Twins, Lottery Pass!!!!!

Puro Man, this one's already going. You might check the New Passes board and hop onto one that is starting up. Have fun. :)

Ok kiddies, here we go.....Takes:
Padron Twins
A. Fuente Twins
Macanudo Vint.
MontesinoPuts:
Bahia Gold Twins (Nat. & Mad. - hope that's ok)
Punch Twins (couple of different sizes - again, hope that's ok)
La Gloria Cubana (from feb '99)
Playboy Churchhill (or some similar big size)
Fonseca (wrapped in tissue - it looked good)Hope my ratio is ok.  Thanks for letting me play.My quote is, "' I smoke in moderation.  Only one cigar at a time.' - Samuel Clemens"Dave :cool:(Edited by DaveWF at 3:22 pm on July 17, 2001)

Oh, oh! I'm next, I.m next! I can't wait. Maybe Monday? I'm looking forward to seing this pass. I'll turn it quick Darren!

I just got the pass box and will do the takes/puts this evening and get it back on the road tomorrow. That soon enough Darren?? LOL

Takes: twin opus #5's Puts: Monte #2 ISOM
Veguero #2 ISOM
Padron 4000 maduro
Ashton Maduro Gran Corona size ??Will take it to the po later today. Quote: "A well chosen cigar is like armor and is useful against the torments of life." Zino Davidoff tracking number: 0300 1290 0005 9069 8132

Very nice puts Matt. Way to go
Hey is this one almost ready to draw my winning number yet? LOL

Whaddya mean, Vern?  I think that winning number is still in the box to reward that tail-ender for being soooo patient in such an excellant box pass! :)

You are right about it being an exellent pass,But i can't help but think it will even be better when the hansome ,intellegent and humble vern wins the draw.

Hey Wolfman ,All I have left is my dreams and a few good cigars to watch the smoke from dance lazily on the breeze as I enjoy them

"I haven't been sick since I was a child.  A steady diet of cigars and whiskey cured me."- W.C.FieldsGot the Pass about 3:30 pm local time and got it back on the road at 4:27 pm.Great pass had a hard time choosing what I wanted to trade for so I let my 5 yo son choose for me. (took him 30 min)LOL
Takes:
Ashton VSG Illusion
Punch RobustoPuts:
H. Upman - Churchill(?)
HDM Excalibur 1066
LGC Wavell
Mels Blue Dragon(carona)I am honored to be in another great pass. Thank You
(Edited by EdGar at 5:38 pm on July 23, 2001)

DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER:
0300 1290 0005 9069 8149again, thanks Darren

Wow it looks like its on its way back to me already! :eek:
That was by far the fastest pass I have had the pleasure of hosting Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!! :)
I hope to have all of you join my next one.
Nope I will not announce the winner until the box reachs me! The tension is mounting who will win:confused:

Got the pass just now. I had to work a little late, so I won't get to the PO in time tonight. It WILL go out tomorrow though. What a great looking pass! So many nice smokes. Looks like a herf at Darrens house! I think I'll see what's left from Darrens original puts and take from there. I gotta see if I have anything good enough to put in there! I think I may have some Partygrass lacquered sticks laying around, or that cigar named after the boxer - Trinidad something or other. I'll see what I can come up with and post it later tonight. If I mail it tomorrow it should make it to Ohio on Saturday.'Cigarettes are for chain smoking - cigars must be smoked one at a time, peacably, with all the leisure in the world' - G. Cabrera Infante