• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Supply of Cigars/ My First Contest! - Contest Done

Right now 132 which is more than I have ever had. Got a small wine cooler for Fathers Day so I had to buy more cigars.

I'm at 75 right now which is about 10% of where it was a year ago, and 1% of what I'd like it to be. Needless to say I need less bills and more cigar budget.

Thanks for the contest.

John

I am thinking I am at 135 or so right now...pretty low for me...I need to get some boxes!

Jhawk is the winner with 285 sticks! I counted for the contest and I had exactly 300. I've smoked several this week and by the time I send Jhawk his fiver I'll actually be even close to the 285 that is/was in his stash.

Thanks for all the responses!

Brown

I've got 3 humidors with a 100 cigars in each and then I have a coolerador with about 300 sticks in there. I try to keep enough around in case "things change",,,, :laugh:

Congrats, Jhawk!

Now I want one of the FOGs to take a tally of his inventory. ;) I could imagine that some have a total reaching the five figure range. :0

Jhawk is the winner with 285 sticks! I counted for the contest and I had exactly 300. I've smoked several this week and by the time I send Jhawk his fiver I'll actually be even close to the 285 that is/was in his stash.

Thanks for all the responses!

Brown

The cigars arrived yesterday and they look great! Eric set a few of my favorites and one I have been wanting to try. Thanks again! :thumbs: