• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Swissy's Self Important PIF

Hey Tone you slow old fugger send me the dvd next.

TIA, nuptial sundaes rock!

Hey I got a life! :angry:

Hopefully gets out this week! You know it takes twice as long to view the DVD when you slow it down for the money shot!

Hey Tone you slow old fugger send me the dvd next.

TIA, nuptial sundaes rock!

Hey I got a life! :angry:

Hopefully gets out this week! You know it takes twice as long to view the DVD when you slow it down for the money shot!

Geez, how many times you gonna rewind and slow it down for the money shot? You know that DVD's can wear out like VHS too...! :laugh:

LOL, finally got enough time to see a few scenes and enjoy a ciagr. This is going to Phil this morning so Cory next time! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Got it! Probably will not get to watching it for a couple days with the holiday weekend, as I know Erin wants to see it too. So who is gonna be next?

Got it! Probably will not get to watching it for a couple days with the holiday weekend, as I know Erin wants to see it too. So who is gonna be next?
Hey Phil! Bring it on up to Boise when you come up for the HERF! :whistling: :whistling: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Apparently my phone trolled you from my pocket. Cory I would be up there if I could. Hell I wouldn't mind taking a ride up there if the weather stays good. Unfortunately with Erin just starting weekend shifts that ain't in the cards this time. I wouldn't mind sending it up your way though...

Apparently my phone trolled you from my pocket. Cory I would be up there if I could. Hell I wouldn't mind taking a ride up there if the weather stays good. Unfortunately with Erin just starting weekend shifts that ain't in the cards this time. I wouldn't mind sending it up your way though...
I know .. I'm gonna keep pushing though! :rolleyes: You know .. You could pick up Napa_Smokes and take shifts driving/babysitting ... Just a thought. :whistling:

You have my addy. Send away. At least Jim will be here in spirit. :D

FYI we watched through it, very nice Jim. We will definitely have to make it up there soon-ish. Cory I'll get this out to you Monday, will send you a PM to confirm your addy. You still like gurkha regents right?

Ok so... haven't heard back from Cory on his addy/ready to receive, he can jump in down the line (Cory don't worry you can have some of my smokes anyways in Vegas in a few months :D) Soooooo who else is interested?

Ok heard from Cory, this went out today. Thanks again Jim!
Got it! .. I had to rebuild my office computer and thought I'd do some upgrades in the process .. Just finished last night around 2am or so. I burnt the DVD to an ISO and am ready to send this baby off!

Who is next? An answer today would be awesome! Otherwise ... It leaves on a flight to Orlando Florida tomorrow.

Cheers!
- BD

Got it! .. I had to rebuild my office computer and thought I'd do some upgrades in the process .. Just finished last night around 2am or so. I burnt the DVD to an ISO and am ready to send this baby off!

Who is next? An answer today would be awesome! Otherwise ... It leaves on a flight to Orlando Florida tomorrow.

Cheers!
- BD
Well maybe its a good thing. I guess I'll get to shop for some glass top boxes. Whoo Hoo!

Cheers!
- BD
Well maybe its a good thing. I guess I'll get to shop for some glass top boxes. Whoo Hoo!
That was a fun trip! .. Next time I'm flying in and staying at a destination for a few days before moving on. Jumping from port to port w/ only part of a day isn't exactly what I want to do. But it did give me an idea on where I want to go and see ... Like that big ass island that every one seems to avoid!!! Geez ..

Who is next?!? .. Speak soon please. I'll be on the road again in no time. (go figure)

Cheers!

Back