• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESB Herf & Benefit !

Just got back to my home and just wanted to say I have a second home now! What a great time of cigars and interaction with some fantastic people!! The list goes on and on but I want to thank Bully for picking me up and driving me around the entire time!

Thanks Issy for being one of the best guys I have had the pleasure to meet. Thanks to Zoe, Denise, Justin and Michelle for allowing us to invade the shop and making us feel so welcome! Thanks to those (Ian) that cooked some fantastic grub!

Ed and Dimitri you guys rock and hopefully Ed will get Dimitri on here so he can participate and continue spending all of his money :). Walt great time talking and chatting with you it was a phenomenal time! Louie, Tax, incs great talking with you as well and I hope to see you again soon.

I could go on and on, but the truth is I am ready for the next one. Let me know.

Jim

Jim,

It was great to meet you finally, thanks for making the trip this way. Kim and I are planning on making a trip to the left coast next spring, You are on the agenda for that.

Andy,

You may have not been there physically but you were in spirit. One way or another I will be meeting up with you an Tina on the 5th peroid.

Sam

Wow all i can say is WOW

Jim, it was awesome of you to come all this way and have a great time with us. This was one event to remember. A great cause and a great bunch of guys.

Uptown is one great place run by great people, Michelle, Justin, Zoe and the rest of the crew.
the food as everyone has said was unbelievable.

Ed & Dimitri it was cool hanging with you guys

Walt, brandon i'm going to look you guys up next time im in providence.

met a bunch of more guys and im not old but I got a crappy memory system so to everyone nice to meet you and hope to do it again.

red rocket red rocket what a blast
C & C no C

Are there any more pics. I sadly left my camera in my car in Cairo. But I know Isy was walking around with that camera all day

DAM IT!!! Wish I was there :D
glad all you guys had fun :laugh:

Bill doesn't have internet access where he is so he asked me to post something from him and his wife, Lisa:

Hi. This is Bill's wife Lisa. I just wanted to say thank you to all of his online cigar buddies that helped make Saturday's benefit possible. Bill is always talking about how great all of you are, and to be honest, I never quite understood it. I mean, most of you have never even met one another. But I understand it a little better now. Your generosity and willingness to help one another is simply amazing. Bill and I along with our 4 kids are so grateful to all of you. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you.

Lisa

And from Bill:

I just wanted to take a moment to express the gratitude that my family and I have to all of the members of our cigar communities that made the benefit held on Saturday possible. The monies raised will certainly help us through this difficult time, allowing me to focus on healing while my wife concentrates her energy upon raising our 4 beautiful children on her own, until I am able to return home. I cannot begin to tell you all how much it means that everyone came together like this to help us. I read from time to time where some long time members of CF feel as though the best this site has to offer has passed. In light of this tremendous act of generosity and kindness, I would respectfully have to disagree. The "F" in CF is not only alive and well, it thrives. I am honored to be a part of it and I will remain forever grateful. God Bless....Bill.

Bill will be reaching out individually to all of you once he's able to. Once again, thank you all for your generous donations and to the support of all the CP ers involved. Bill has a lot of friends of CF, but the outpouring of support that came from CP is just incredible. Thank you all for making CP the community I call HOME.

-Israel

Thanks Isy! I'm gonna get more of the pics I took edited (size & redeye) and up over the next 24 hours.

Thanks Isy! I'm gonna get more of the pics I took edited (size & redeye) and up over the next 24 hours.

cough..

Glad to hear isy. Posting to give this a bump so others notice the post on behalf of Bill.

Thanks again and nice meeting you all!

Is there a list somewhere of what was auctioned and who it was donated by?

Somebody brought Opus...but the cello was all yellowed...
whistling.gif

Opus.jpg

How did that smoke?