• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESB Herf & Benefit !

FYI.. Just got word about the Pre-herf that Tatuaje Blacks will be available for purchase, not sure of the size, but as per the B&M this is the featured stick of the night...

BRING SOME $$

Sorry for the mis-information guy's... After speaking with Pete last night, there will be no tat blacks to purchase, but you will get your swag pack (including the 3 robustos) when you buy a box..
Box of.......? LFD's or Tat's?

He means a box of Tats....and that's at the pre HERF in tobacco plaza later today

Bummer... :(

Tazman from the Metropolitan Society will be there with a NICE little donation for the raffle!

Tazman

Bummer about the blacks, need to stock up. Smoked the Verite pre-release last night that Pete gifted which was very cool to smoke tobacco in a raw 9 month fermented form. Not typical Tat profile only until very end, interesting full/raw smoke. Full review to follow.

Damnit! I cant wait for the Verite to be released. I have been bugging my local shop about ordering a box or 2 of futures.

Hope you guys are having a fun and safe pre-herf

just got the 9500i and gps setup in the M and ready for an all out assault on mass in the am!

hey whats the call on attire for the event at the shop/dinner? Can I wear comfort clothing or do I have to bring some nice pants/shoes with me.. Its a 4hr drive id prefer to do in jeans and sandals..

Plans have changed and it looks like I'll be attending the Herf. See you all there around noon.........

Had a great time at the pre-herf. It was nice seeing you guys again (Brian, Christian, Scott, Jesus) and meeting some new guys (Jim, Dan).

just got the 9500i and gps setup in the M and ready for an all out assault on mass in the am!

Nice! I imagine it's probably too late for today's trip, but in case you're unaware, Trapster is a handy little tool to feed into your GPS for people who like to make exceptional time. I've got a Cheetah GPS mirror so I don't need the (often inaccurate) camera locations from Trapster's database, but I find that downloading all the medium-confidence or higher speedtrap locations and custom installing it to alert me at 3/4 mile range (default is 1/4 mile--too short to be of any use if you're cooking) is really helpful on unfamiliar roads. Feel free to shoot me a PM sometime if you want to chat about countermeasures...

Have a great herf, guys. Wish I could be there!

Hey Bully and Issy...both of you need to be commended for putting together the herf to benefit Bill. I was so impressed that I was wondering if you want to do it again within the next 3 months. If so, I am willing to ask the Board of Directors to donate use of The Metropolitan Cigar Club in NJ. Its about 90 minutes south of Kingston. We can get Dee and group to cook too and Ronnie can bring her great balls and salads. We have our monthly board meeting this coming Wednesday, so let me know ASAP. There are many ways to make this work. We can charge 30 bucks a guy with half going to the food and the other half to Bill and guys can also donate items for a raffle. I am certain that I can get all the beer donated.

Tazman

What a great day. The weather was fantastic, and the food was amazing!! Great to put some face with the names I see on here so often. I hope you guys raised a lot of money.

Considering those individuals in attendance you guys better be smokin' some pretty serious stuff! Wish I could've flown up, but I won't be able to do weekend trips like this until the end of August!

Have fun all! :thumbs:

Considering those individuals in attendance you guys better be smokin' some pretty serious stuff! Wish I could've flown up, but I won't be able to do weekend trips like this until the end of August!

Nah, we smoked junk ;).

Jim

Nah, we smoked junk ;).

Jim

Yeh, those OR Opus #2's sure are $hit! :laugh:

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of "junk" when you get home too. :whistling:

A great time was had by all! Thank you all for coming and thank you for your donations. Jim....thank you for coming from so far to be here. Food was great, dinner was great, and the cigars....thank you Ed for my first OR Opus. Everyone was extremely generous and a nice amount of money was raised for Bill. I'll get back on tomorrow once I get up and I'll post some more details. Thank you all for coming!

Just got in the door after Brandon and I got lost several times trusting the GPS. Great time meeting you all! The food was UNBELIEVABLE!!! Same place and time next weekend?

This was truly an extraordinary event. The Hudson Valley BOTLS/SOTLs spent two days preparing the food that they grilled all afternoon to keep everyone well fed. The Uptown guys and gals were just great, making sure that the libations flowed and that things ran smoothly.

It was a pleasure to have met so many B/SOTLs from CP and CF. Just an incredibly generous group of people.

Special thanks to Jim(stepthirteen) for that special Padron he gifted me. That was over the top, brother!!!!

And last but not least, we must all give Israel special thanks for organizing this herf and fund raiser for Bill.

Well done, my friend. Well done :thumbs: :thumbs:

Had a great time yesterday! Still reeling right now as I got home at 3 am through some lousy rain the whole night, but well worth it. It was a pleasure meeting some of you guys for the first time and hooking up with my old crew at such a fine establishment.. Izzy treated us like we were at home and was very generous from cigars to eats which were fantastic! The steak and ribs hit the spot after my three hour drive and recharged my energy levels for some fine smoking that followed. Big time credit to Izzy and Brian for putting this together and we got some nice pics on the way. I was taken back by the amount of money that was raised and all the donations were over the top, I could have broke the bank with all the choice smokes that were out there. Izzy, I was way impressed that you put together that dinner after our original plans changed in such a short amount of time and the food and place were the tops. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon and I will be getting back to all the guys I met with the CRA info they requested ASAP and look for my "Call To Arms" post shortly. Good times!!!

Just got back in after getting home at 4am. I'm glad everyone had a great time and I can't thank everyone enough for the extremely generous donations to the raffle and auction. Everything seemed to work out great, even after the restaurant double booked the club for a party. We were able to book a dinner at a nearby Steakhouse and Brewery in 30 minutes time. I won't start naming everyone I need to thank because it will take too long, but you know who you are....thank you all. We were able to raise over $4000 for Bill and I'm sure he will reach out to everyone involved. See everyone at our next one!

If anyone is missing a small digital camera, please contact me via PM, since I'm leaving soon and won't be at the store.

Bummer about the blacks, need to stock up. Smoked the Verite pre-release last night that Pete gifted which was very cool to smoke tobacco in a raw 9 month fermented form. Not typical Tat profile only until very end, interesting full/raw smoke. Full review to follow.

I agree, not typical Tat profile at all but I still enjoyed it.

Sounds like a great time was had by all and a successful fundraiser on top of everything! :thumbs:

Any pics to make us poor slobs who couldn't attend eat our hearts out? :laugh: