• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESB Herf & Benefit !

Damn it....I wanted to go to this but I'll be driving in the complete opposite direction (Lake Placid) to run the Half Marathon. I was really looking forward to meeting up with this crew.

Maybe next time...have fun boys..

Why not just run to the herf and call it a day ?

Oh well, I just bought tickets for my son and I to go to the wrestling matches down in the city that night, ya'll have a grand time and post some pictures so we know what we missed!

I will be there!!

And so we shall finally meet my Jedi friend.
6378.gif

Whats up TESB crew? I think I am going to join you on Saturday. Can't wait to put faces behind the names. I have learned a lot from reading you posts, so I cant wait to pick you brains in Uptowns Humidor. See you there!!

Whats up TESB crew? I think I am going to join you on Saturday. Can't wait to put faces behind the names. I have learned a lot from reading you posts, so I cant wait to pick you brains in Uptowns Humidor. See you there!!

Looking forward to it..

16 DAYS UNTIL PRE~HERF !!!!!

So I was originally going to come just for the day but now I have been convinced to come for the weekend and will be coming for the weekend. Oh the horror the horror.

So I was originally going to come just for the day but now I have been convinced to come for the weekend and will be coming for the weekend. Oh the horror the horror.

Great... You will not regret it... The pre-herf is on Long Island and then from there we are taking a few car loads up to Kingston to check into the hotel...

Great... You will not regret it... The pre-herf is on Long Island and then from there we are taking a few car loads up to Kingston to check into the hotel...

Do I need to bring my big car or small car :) Now I have to decide how many cigars. Vinotemp is enough right :)

Do I need to bring my big car or small car :) Now I have to decide how many cigars. Vinotemp is enough right :)

small car is good. You shouldnt have to take anyone, unless you bring some people from MA... Only bring a few sticks to wheel and deal with other herfer's as Isy is gonna be full stocked for us..

Are you going to post the itinerary?

Yes, Im hoping it should be up by tonight... Isy and I are finalizing things now.

I can tell you that the pre herf is on Long Island @ 6pm - Which includes a meet and great (and dinner) with Pete Johnson.

More details to follow.

Are you going to post the itinerary?

Yes, Im hoping it should be up by tonight... Isy and I are finalizing things now.

I can tell you that the pre herf is on Long Island @ 6pm - Which includes a meet and great (and dinner) with Pete Johnson.

More details to follow.

I think I'll be able to make this, as well. I should have an answer on this later in the week.