• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESB Herf & Benefit !

This looks like fun. I'm going to be on Long Island 6/11-13. I'll see if I can make it up there.

This looks like fun. I'm going to be on Long Island 6/11-13. I'll see if I can make it up there.

Damn Khari!!! For the year and a half that I've known you, you always said that you would find an opportunity to make it up. Hopefully, this is it!

I may be able to go after all. I had exploratory surgery yesterday and it looks like they may have fixed things in one fell swoop. We'll see how I'm doing.

Alright....let me get all the details...

They're open on Saturday night and they don't open until late on Sunday. If anyone is interested, I can scrounge up a designated driver or 2.

man this thing keeps getting better and better, i have to try and clear my schedule

They're open on Saturday night and they don't open until late on Sunday. If anyone is interested, I can scrounge up a designated driver or 2.

Friday or Sat (or both) nights can work..

Let us know times and location from the hotel...

Friday or Sat (or both) nights can work..

Let us know times and location from the hotel...

It's getting back on the I-87 to the next exit N (Saugerties) and not far from there. But we need drivers....I can find a couple.

Is there a headcount yet on who is coming? I would love to know which botl are coming.