• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESB Herf & Benefit !

Are you going to post the itinerary?

Yes, Im hoping it should be up by tonight... Isy and I are finalizing things now.

I can tell you that the pre herf is on Long Island @ 6pm - Which includes a meet and great (and dinner) with Pete Johnson.

More details to follow.

You mean meet and greet :cool:

Thanks Mr. Spell Check... Yes, Meet & Greet...

???

It is a joke because of how often I misspell things. I am good at the engrish.

Are you going to post the itinerary?

Yes, Im hoping it should be up by tonight... Isy and I are finalizing things now.

I can tell you that the pre herf is on Long Island @ 6pm - Which includes a meet and great (and dinner) with Pete Johnson.

More details to follow.

You mean meet and greet :cool:

Thanks Mr. Spell Check... Yes, Meet & Greet...

???

Meet and Great works as well. It will be a great night.

Added another special event to our lineup.. Im looking forward to meeting all of you real soon..

Thanks,
Brian

Added another special event to our lineup.. Im looking forward to meeting all of you real soon..

Thanks,
Brian

What if I want to donate a couple cigars to the cause?

That would be awesome Ed! All of the items for AUCTION will be donated by fellow BOTLs and by us, with 100% of the proceeds going to Bill's medical expenses. Hope everyone keeps in mind that the RAFFLES are completely independent of this auction. This auction was just planned today, while the event and raffles during the event have been planned for a while now.

Well I just got off the phone with Isy, and he said that he is cool with me posting. I plan on donating

1 - Original Release Arturo Fuente Opus Perfecxion No.2
1 - Original Release Arturo Fuente Opus Reserva d'Chateau

I hope that this can help out with the cause.

Ed

Well I just got off the phone with Isy, and he said that he is cool with me posting. I plan on donating

1 - Original Release Arturo Fuente Opus Perfecxion No.2
1 - Original Release Arturo Fuente Opus Reserva d'Chateau

I hope that this can help out with the cause.

Ed

Thanks again Ed! That's f'in awesome of you. It will be a great help.

I don't want to miss this one. A chance to meet some new CP BOTLs.

FYI.. Just got word about the Pre-herf that Tatuaje Blacks will be available for purchase, not sure of the size, but as per the B&M this is the featured stick of the night...

BRING SOME $$$

FYI.. Just got word about the Pre-herf that Tatuaje Blacks will be available for purchase, not sure of the size, but as per the B&M this is the featured stick of the night...

BRING SOME $$$

Damn it. I was planning on leaving cash at home.