• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESB Herf & Benefit !

bully1875

Well, its official.. The time, date, special guest and hotel information have been confirmed.

Who: Uptown Cigar
What: TESB Herf & Benefit for our own Bill Miller (Knuck42)

Where: Uptown Cigar - 32 John Street Kingston, NY 12401 - (845) 340-1142
Why: To
officially end the TESB Pass, raise money for Bill and herf with some great people !!
When: June 13th 2009 @ 12:00PM(pre-herf on 6/12/09 & post-herf on 6/14/09 - You do not want to miss these !!)

** Update **
As if this herf wasn't great enough..
We have added a benefit for one of our BOTL's here at CP..
Bill Miller (Knuck42)
In order to raise money for Bill's medical expenses
Uptown Cigar will be hosting an auction with 100% proceeds
going towards Bill's medical and misc. expenses.

Dinner reservations have been made for Sat night @ 8pm at:
Le Canard-Enchaine
276 Fair St
Kingston, NY 12401

Dinner will be a full 3 course meal for $30 pp.
There will also be a cash bar.
A portion of the cost of your dinner will also be donated towards Bill's expenses.

What the FAQ:

1- Who is putting this thing together?
A: Brian (Bully1875) & Israel
(Uptown_Isy)

2 - I live 1,000,000,000 miles away from Uptown Cigar, is there any place to stay?
A: But of course, this fine establishment has worked it's magic with a local Holiday Inn to get us a special group rate:

Holiday Inn of Kingston
503 Washington Avenue
Kingston, NY 12401
(845) 338-0400

CLICK HERE to reserve your room under the Uptown Cigar rate...

Mention the "Uptown Cigar Rate" for
$119 per room. Speak with Debbie in their sales dept. Rate's available for Friday 6/12 & Sat 6/13.

3 - Who is this "special guest" you mentioned?
A: Your gonna have to come to the herf to see... I promise NO ONE will be disappointed.

4 - I was not part of the TESB pass, can I attend the herf?
A: ABSOLUTELY, everyone is invited (and bring a friend).

5 - Are there any fee's to get in?

A: None what so ever, but with Uptown's extensive cigar inventory, you will not leave empty handed.

6 - Will there be Opus Maduro's at the auction?
A: :whistling:

7 - I am unable to make it to this incredible event. Can I still donate to Bill?

A: Yes, at this time Israel is taking donations in both items to auction and money. Please PM Uptown_isy for details.

Agenda

Friday 6/12
1:00pm - Touring NYC /w Stepthirteen (PM Bully1875 for details)
5:00pm - Pre-Herf @ Tobacco Plaza
12:00am - Pre-Herf Hotel Room Crawl

Saturday 6/13
09:00am - Breakfast @ Hotel
12:00pm - Herf @ Uptown Cigar
04:00pm - Benefit Raffle
08:00pm - Dinner at Le Canard-Enchaine
11:00pm - After hours party

Sunday 6/14
09:00am - Breakfast @ Hotel
11:00am - Farewell smokes @ Uptown Cigars

FYI... Uptown is able to accommodate us after hours with a place to smoke and Sunday morning. Make it a weekend trip..
So who's in?

I'd sell organs important to sustained life to attend this but I have surgery on the 9th, so I don't think I'll be able to attend. Recovery is supposed to be 2 weeks, so maybe I'll try to sneak out or something.

I'd sell organs important to sustained life to attend this but I have surgery on the 9th, so I don't think I'll be able to attend. Recovery is supposed to be 2 weeks, so maybe I'll try to sneak out or something.

It would make you feel much better. I promise. :)

I'm working on setting up a dinner at a restaurant across the street, so they can close early for dinner in order to accommodate us (and allow for smoking since they're closed). It's a fantastic restaurant...LouieD was at our last dinner there. I can arrange for a fix price 3 course dinner (a few entrees to choose from), and whatever we drink from the bar is additional. I'll have plenty of different beers, scotch, bourbon maybe....but that's during the day, before dinner. There will also be some grilling on the sidewalk in front of the store...and that's if I can't close the street.

Just added the Uptown Cigar link for the hotel rate...

Israel, this thing is sounding better by the second...

Sounds interesting. Per google maps, Kingston NY is only 2hrs from me.

Let me guess...You got Billy Dee Williams to come and he is going to be dressed as Lando? or You will be raffling off a working/to scale Imperial AT-AT Walker?

Knowing Isy, he booked Caputo to give a speech on how to manage cigar boards :whistling:

Too soon to tell if I will be free from work that weekend, but if not I would love to attend!

I've just put it on my calendar and I'm sure the Schlesinger's / Hudson Valley Cigar Crew will be in full attendance as well........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Damn it....I wanted to go to this but I'll be driving in the complete opposite direction (Lake Placid) to run the Half Marathon. I was really looking forward to meeting up with this crew.

Maybe next time...have fun boys..

My brother is moving to Florida the next morning and that's the day of his going away party.

Hopefully next time.