• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I came home to find a box full of delicious beers, cigars and a generous check to go towards supporting CigarPass. I can't thank you all enough for your support to CP. This is the most generous community I've ever been part of. The brotherhood here is what motivates me to keep it going.

Thank you all again!!!

John - Thanks for the beer and cigars! I can't wait to try them. :)

You'll never get me to admit this publicly, but that John guy is pretty cool.

Rod, No - thank you for this great community that you allow us to be part of. CP truly is a family that I love being part of. We know that it cost money to keep this site running and it's just a small token to give you a hand.

Thank you Rod for making CP the best out there, this place just keeps getting better.

I'm grinning from ear to ear!!!  :D

I'm amazed at what you give to this site financially on a yearly basis. Not to mention your time, even if it is a labor of love. This is just a small token compared to what you give all of us. 

Thank you so much all of you for the support you gave this project for Brian and Rod! This is what I wish the rest of the world were like. Life would be so much easier and pleasant on a daily basis.

Special thanks to Jim, Isy, Kris, Bill, and Paul for helping to turn this little idea into reality. 

Thank you Rod, for giving your time and maintaining this community.  It's a nice feeling to come here day to day and commiserate with a bunch of equally miserable bastids!  :laugh:

Its easy to do the right thing when you're dealing with good poeple! :)