• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks for the good wishes and prayers!

My Grandfather is 85. He flew B-17 bombers in WWII, flew in the Berlin Airlift, Korea, and Vietnam. He just had the exact same thing done this past Feburary Shawn. He made it through fine with todays technology. I think that your Father-in Law will make it through this fine. My Grandad made a huge improvment within a day after his was replaced, his color was great within days.

Prayers sent! ;)

Well he went under at 8am (my time) and we won't know whats going on until after lunch. I'll update this thread when I know more.

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and good thoughts, the CP community is outstanding and I am proud to be a member.

Shawn

I will put extra energy and thoughts for you and your family out today.

Tim

He made it out of the surgery just fine and now we are waiting on the anesthesia to wear off (the most dangerous part of surgery at his age).

:) I'm so happy!

A prayer and good thoughts his way.

Glad it's going well!

Great News Shawn, keep us informed

Best of luck and prayers said for the old warrior.

He is now out of intensive care and in his own room, I'm hoping he can come home next week, but it might be too soon.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes my brothers!

Shawn

He is now out of intensive care and in his own room, I'm hoping he can come home next week, but it might be too soon.

Shawn

Thats fantastic news!!!!!!! I'll smoke a celebratory cigar in his honor Shawn. I'll also keep sending good thoughts your andyour family's way :).

Shawn

Thats fantastic news!!!!!!! I'll smoke a celebratory cigar in his honor Shawn. I'll also keep sending good thoughts your andyour family's way :).

X2 mate
I will smoke a good one or two :whistling: for you today bro

It is great news. You enjoy a good one for him!! Take care of yourself and his other loved ones!! :thumbs:

X2 on all that has been said.

Remember to take a moment for yourself as well

Tim

My prayers and best wishes to you and your family, Shawn.

Fred had a Massive stroke this weekend, and the doctors don't give him more than a day or two to live.

Thanks for all your prayers before, he's lived a long good life and it was good to have these two extra years with him.

I won't be around for a few days. I wish all of you a nice weekend, and call your parents and say hi, you never know how long you have to talk to them.

Shawn

Shawn,

I'm so sorry for the terrible turn of events :(. I will continue to think good thoughts for Fred, you and your family. Keep your head up and continue those prayers. I will do my best to smoke a good one tomorrow for him. So sorry again Shawn.

We are here for you.

-Aaron

Sorry to hear the bad news Shawn, my prayers and thoughts are sent to your entire family.

Sorry to hear Shawn, my thoughts are with you and your family.