• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Leading the Blind Pass

damn, thats one hell of a work load. glad to hear everything is fine Nate

I finally got everything in the box and it should head out with my secretary tomorrow.

Cool! How generous as always Nate. Do we get to do whatever we want with your secretary, or do we have to trade for her too?

Where are we with the pass? I know some P/T were posted are they approved?

I finally got everything in the box and it should head out with my secretary tomorrow.

Cool! How generous as always Nate. Do we get to do whatever we want with your secretary, or do we have to trade for her too?

She'll give you a run for your money, but it would be worth it! The box should show up today. I have to approve the P/T's but it'll be this afternoon.

My proposed puts and takes are as follows:
T 2. LFD Cameroon Cabinet ... P Don Carlos Robusto
T 3. AF Anejo 48 ... P Opus #4
T 20. DCM Toro No. 4 ... P Tat J21
T 32. AF Cuban Beli SG ...P Tat Angeles
T 39. Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve #9 ...P Gurkha Master Select Robusto

What say you Gentlemen?

That looks just fine to me. Whether it goes to the troops or gets snatched up, that J21 is one of the best Tatuaje makes and one of the best in general. Those are great puts and takes. You'll really enjoy that Cuesta Rey. It is the only CR I like. But wait until summer to smoke it. Cameroon wrappers tend to split in the dry winter months.

Pass arrived extremely well packed and in excellent condition. Upon inspection, a couple cigars were forgotten, no biggie, just noted (see updated list). I sprayed the beads with distilled water. The pass is ready for its trip to Indiana. I have numbered puts and takes as follows:

T 2. LFD Cameroon Cabinet ... P Don Carlos Robusto (43)
T 3. AF Anejo 48 ... P Opus #4 (44)
T 20. DCM Toro No. 4 ... P Tat J21 (45)
T 32. AF Cuban Beli SG ...P Tat Angeles (46)
T 39. Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve #9 ...P Gurkha Master Select Robusto (47)

Are you ready JetDr?

So now that this thing is rolling and hopefully all of the glitches are worked out, I think we should have another contest. The contest is for pass members only. Two guesses a day until someone gets it right. The winner will reviece a fiver of my favorite Churchills and DC's.

How many minutes did it take for me to smoke this cigar? A bonus cigar for the winner if you can guess what I was doing while I smoked it.

gallery_2712_32_4485.jpg

Good luck gentlemen.

guess #1 : 1 hour and 32mins
guess #2 : 1 hour and 18mins

thanks for the contest

Guess uno- 1 hour fifteen minutes
Guess two- 1 hour, fourty five minutes

Bonus - packing the pass

Guess #1 1hr&26 minutes
Guess #2 1hr&17 minutes

What you were doing while smoking- sitting down(Ihope) listening to music
Thanks for the contest

#1: 109 minutes
#2: 120 minutes

Watching TV

#1) 90 min.
#2) 100 min.

You were packaging the pass while smoking.

Pass will hit PO in the morn. I will post DC# tonight.

One hour 22 minutes.
One hour 27 minutes

Working on new ideas for your buisness.