• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The bomb to end all bombs. This one's a NUKE ****Diffused****

Our acid rain should help you bit. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: In say 20 yrs or so. :p

Doc

So much for sunrise, I'll check back in a week for progress!

Timing out at 12:42 pm .....

More info to follow I am firing up my computer now for pictures!

Well you guys gave me 72hrs and I have 70hrs and 18mins left! Yes thats right 1hour 42min and I am done. That item has been extracted in perfect condition but clearly this is not over yet!
You guys clearly pul a lot of effort into this block of doom and I had alot of fun cracking into it. I really appriciate you picking me to receive this bomb. :thumbs:

Here we are at the start when I timed in at 11:00am yes not sunrise as it was pouring here and power tools in the heavy rain don't work to well. :laugh: So I had to wait till it slowed down.

gallery_13257_1613_862957.jpg

I began chipping and drilling the block of concrete and it to my surprise chipped away very easy exposing the metal heart within!

gallery_13257_1613_636950.jpg

gallery_13257_1613_280259.jpg

After chipping and drilling I was able to cut the square tube of metal open and black water poured out. I assume you filled it with water to keep the contents cool while welding it shut. The band saw cut thur this like a hot knife thru butter! At this point I thought this was over till I got the next tube out.

gallery_13257_1613_509124.jpg

gallery_13257_1613_674623.jpg

gallery_13257_1613_939549.jpg

Now this tube was no joke but the band saw still made it thru. It took two blades (which I had to drive to home depot to get which is included in this 1hr 42min :laugh: ) and I popped th breaker in the house like 5 times. The tube is I belive 3/4" thick high pressure steel with high pressure caps welded on by somone that really knows how to weld. I bet you are all wondering what the contents are so here you go!

gallery_13257_1613_987104.jpg

Here are the contents a key which is why they have clearly stated this is BOMB#1 and a shit load of ball bearings. That was the sound i was hearing when I tipped this side to side.

gallery_13257_1613_291049.jpg

I will hold the key and await further instruction but in the meantime you can start working on you surrender speech because I just whipped som Cali ASS! :laugh:

You silly FOGs and HOGs seriously under estimated this group of Newbies!

Newbies 2012!

Nicely done Paul! Looking forward to seeing what's to come...

One nuke of FOG design - Scary for some

62 lbs. of in your face destruction - Head shaking

Tall Paul and disarming skills, in the face of death in 1.42 min. - PRICELESS!

Time to drink the cool aid.....

Where the hell is the aggregate that should have been in that crete to strengthen it?

Paul, did the black liquid smell like Copenhagen spit?