• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

Great time across the US! I'll be posting my P/Ts right after wine-boy and hopefully should be able to have a same day turnaround over to Ree.

:love:

Probably shoudn't be posting while three-sheets-to-the-wind (damn it took a long time to type that), but WHOO-HOOOO, glad it make it there. Good time. Can't wait to see the P/Ts.

Okay guys, here are some P&T's for your evaluation. I'm trying to do this from memory, at work, so please feel free to let me know if they don't work and I'll correct them this afternooon.

(1) Arturo Fuente Anejo #49 / AF Don Carlos Belicoso
(8) Diablo "Picante" / Padron Londres Maduro
(11) Partagas Series D #4 ('04) / Monticristo #2 ('04)
(12) Partagas Series P #2 ('05) / H. Upmann Magnum 46 ('04)
(32) ERDM Choix Supreme (OCT 04) / Quai D'Orsay Gran Coronas ('03)

:cool:

Look good to me! :thumbs: I'll update the inventory (can also change it if you change your mind or there are other issues).

David, got my P/Ts ready to post. Let me know when your final plays are done :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Okay guys, here are some P&T's for your evaluation. I'm trying to do this from memory, at work, so please feel free to let me know if they don't work and I'll correct them this afternooon.

(1) Arturo Fuente Anejo #49 / AF Don Carlos Belicoso
(8) Diablo "Picante" / Padron Londres Maduro
(11) Partagas Series D #4 ('04) / Monticristo #2 ('04)
(12) Partagas Series P #2 ('05) / H. Upmann Magnum 46 ('04)
(32) ERDM Choix Supreme (OCT 04) / Quai D'Orsay Gran Coronas ('03)

[snapback]181929[/snapback]​

P/Ts are great. Which mystery sticks did you decide on? Remember, take two, do a review, take a guess at what they are.

Oops, forgot about the mystery sticks :0 . I'll check those out when I get home as well.

EDIT: I didn't find any dried orange skins in the box but there was a feather from a pink boa :blush: , would somebody like to explain :whistling: ??.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Oops, forgot about the mystery sticks :0 . I'll check those out when I get home as well.

[snapback]181991[/snapback]​

Geeze.....guess we know what he was drinking for his lunchtime beverage :p

Was there seriously a pink boa feather?? THAT'S AWESOME! Mr. Jingles and his wife hosted my fiance's bachelorette party this past weekend and there plenty of feater boas involved!!! Guess some found it's way out west!

BrownDevil said:
Don't tell me Jingles was dancing dressing in a thong & feather boa :0
[snapback]182024[/snapback]​

Give him a few drinks and he'll do ANYTIHNG!! :laugh:

Wine-boy's getting married next month....sounds like Jingles could provide the entertainment if David picks up the airfair :p

BrownDevil said:
Wine-boy's getting married next month....sounds like Jingles could provide the entertainment if David picks up the airfair :p
[snapback]182028[/snapback]​

I bet he'll do it for some Fuente's! Norcal, drop a PM if you guys are interested!? :laugh:

Okay amigos,

Puts and takes are just as posted earlier, damn good memory for a Monday :p .
Inventory complete and all is there except I think that #2 is not a Opus X xXx but an Opus X Super Belicoso, its size about 5 5/8 in a Belicoso shape. I could have sworn the xXx was smaller. I could always put a xXx in there in place of the Super Beli, but that's another story.

Mystery sticks I took are numbers M2 and M6, I recognized a couple of other sticks in there but didn't want to make it too easy on myself. I'm not going to spoil this for anyone but there are some primo sticks in that mystery bag :thumbs:

You guys put together one hell of a pass!