• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Chat Pass

What happens with Robbie and Mathew's multiple birth

fictie.jpg

That picture is so very troubling on many levels.

The madness can end as the first of Bill's boxes have arrived. I will do an inventory and clean up Bills bookkeeping and such when the second box with the CAO and xXx arrives on Monday. Projected P's and T's below.

T Montecristo #1 Cervantes ('01ish)
P LGC Medaille d'or #1 '02

T CAO Vision Epiphany
P CAO Odyssey w/coffin

T Opus X Reserva D'Chateau
P Graycliff Chairman

T Opus X xXx
P Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

T AVO LE '07
P LFD factory press limitado

And a Gurkha Titan for the raffle bag.

Howard

Got the last of Bill's stuff today and will flip the box tomorrow. Get ready Rob...

Thanks again for letting me play SS.

Howard

Thanks for playing Howard! BTW, do you have numbers for your puts?

edit: I numbered them in the order you had them listed, let me know if this is right. Also, which power ranger did you take?

I don't know how this ended up this way but it looks like I will be forced to clean up CC's mess. I will post an update when all the boxes arrive.

PS - There was no Power Ranger in the second box. :laugh:

Fish

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Fish for cleaning up my mess, you DA MAN! :thumbs:

I'm smoking the Casa Fuente now. The damn thing was plugged but was easily fixed with that fancy poker I got from JimD.

Construction is very good (it won't "take off" points for the shitty draw since it was easily remedied). I don't find these to have much flavor, this is the third or fourth Casa Fuente I've smoked. I guess they're just not for me. :( Thanks smelly for letting me "take" it as I know these are slightly on the "rare" or hard to get side. I appreciated the opportunity to try one of these again.

I'll take a look at the contest entries, and post a winner, probably tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you didn't care for the casa bill, I love them personally. To each his own I guess.

Thanks for playing Howard! BTW, do you have numbers for your puts?

edit: I numbered them in the order you had them listed, let me know if this is right. Also, which power ranger did you take?

I have the numbers as I marked them:

101 - CAO Brazilla Samba
102 - Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
103 - Graycliff Chairman
104 - CAO Odyssey w/coffin
105 - LFD Factory Press Limitado "Chocolate Bar"
106 - La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or #1

I took the first Power Ranger I found, which was lucky number 23. Sorry again about the messed up P/T list the first time. :whistling: Can't wait for this cold to end so I can enjoy a few of these.

As soon as the snow/ice lets up I will shoot over to the PO and post up the DC.

Howard

WOOHOOOO!! Thanks Brother! I guess I'd like whirled peas and a Cubatabaco 1492, other than that...

whatever smokes you want to send. :thumbs:

It's all outta my hands now.

Sorry I couldn't get the package out yesterday but my day job kept me on the phone until late. It wen't out first class this AM to Portchester.

DC: 03063030000161327834

Howard

It's all outta my hands now.

Sorry I couldn't get the package out yesterday but my day job kept me on the phone until late. It wen't out first class this AM to Portchester.

DC: 03063030000161327834

Howard

Thanks again for playing Howard. It was a pleasure having you.

Your item was delivered at 2:33 PM on February 7, 2008 in PORT CHESTER, NY 10573

You working or something lame like that Rob? :sign:

Yeah yeah yeah...
fuggin work.

So I got this huge bomb today but no pass :whistling: .
J/K!

The 55 Opus Royal 8 has significant foot damage due to in tubo rattling.
79 Opus Lancero is in the same boat but with slight foot damage.
I bolstered the foam in both and they should be smokable.

Thinkin about my T/Ps...

-Rob

Is there a standard practice for what to do with sticks that get damaged during a pass?

If not, I was thinking I'd leave them in there, and if somebody still wants one of them, they can put something of less value (whatever you think is fair) since they are damaged. If nobody wants them, I'll gladly smoke them when they return home. :D

Just got a PM from rob and the Party culebra is banged up too. :(

Well that stinks. I went through all of these and did not notice anything unusual. How bad are they damaged?