• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Well I guess this is coming to an end! I want to thank Nate for hosting a great pass and another congrats on your marriage! Here are my T/P's as of right now, let me know what you sharks thank :laugh:

1.) T: Punch Super Robusto Asia Regional P: Bolivar Libertadores Exclusivo Francia Regional Release
2.) T: Padron 40th Anniversary Maduro P: Diamond Crown Maximus TCA '07
3.) T: Tatuaje Zone del Este p: Anejo #46

I might have a couple more T/P's, but this is it for now!!!

Well I guess this is coming to an end! I want to thank Nate for hosting a great pass and another congrats on your marriage! Here are my T/P's as of right now, let me know what you sharks thank :laugh:

1.) T: Punch Super Robusto Asia Regional P: Bolivar Libertadores Exclusivo Francia Regional Release
2.) T: Padron 40th Anniversary Maduro P: Diamond Crown Maximus TCA '07
3.) T: Tatuaje Zone del Este p: Anejo #46

I might have a couple more T/P's, but this is it for now!!!

These look pretty good. The only one I am wondering about ist the Padron for the DCM. Though the DCM came in the TAA set and cost the same, it is still a regular production DCM Churchill No.2 with an extra band and has the MSRP of $12.50. This is a new one for me so I thought I'd toss it out there for discussion. And Cody, I am not trying to pick on you at all. This is a learning experience for me so I'd like to see what the general rules on this might be.

Man Nate, now you have become a shark :laugh: I thought the DCM was different than the others, but I am wrong! Anyways I will see what else I can match up!! Thanks for making the day harder for me :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: spelling

Man Nate, now you have become a shark :laugh: I thought the DCM was different than the others, but I am wrong! Anyways I will see what else I can match up!! Thanks for making the day harder for me :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: spelling

Nope, it's not a different blend as Nate pointed out. I guess the argument is, does the value of each stick change once you split the box up?

Here are my T/P's Sharks, let me know what you think! :laugh:

2.) T: Cohiba Siglo VI A/T '05 P:Cohiba Siglo VI
3.) T: Tatuaje Zone del Este P: Anejo #46
4.) T: Sosa Pyramid P: Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto

The pass should be here today or tomorrow, so let me know A.S.A.P!!!!

Edit: Spelling

Air Hogs Battling Havoc R/C Helicopter
LEGO Mindstorm NXT
Mad Science Bubble Experiment Lab

Transfomers Optmus Prime

Nintendo Wi

Star Wars Lego Set

Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

Moon Sand
A Stargate
Lego Death Star

Cody, are your ready?
He are ready (confirmed via PM)

That fuggin Lego Death Star is $400.00 :0

No but you are the closest so far! You are on the right track! You are barking up the right tree. Lordy guys, I'm about to start making a drawing! :laugh: It isn't Legos...?

Sorry for the delay, Cody. Your P/T's are absolutely approved. Wow, I am going to have to make some room in the coolidors. I filled up the empty space this left when I put it together. It looks like I may have to get another and sneak it in behind something. Thank you for the great P/T's and getting this turned around so fast.

Titanium Star Wars Death Star

Star Wars Transformers Darth Vader/Death Star

Death Star Model

LEGO Stars Wars Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring

LEGO Star Wars Classic Imperial Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars Vader's TIE Advanced

I will try to get this pass out the door and back home today! Thanks again Nate for being such a great host!

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Video Game)
The Interceptor Star Fighter

Darth Vader Voice Changing Helmet
Darth Tater (Vader) Mr. Potato head
Millennium Falcon - action toy

Sounds like this contest is close to a close?

star Wars Mace Windu Lightsaber FX Episode VI Attack of the Clones

Star Wars Transformers Deluxe Darth Vader Figure with Death Star

Star Wars Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet

Edit: Add one more guess!