• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Anyone going to guess? Wow, Anejos just sitting around ready for the taking and no takers! Anyhow, John, I know you just got back, but was the pass there when you got home? I figured out my mistake as well. I misread and thought you needed the pass BEFORE the 3rd, not AFTER the 3rd. Totally my fault. Cody, I believe you are the only one left. Will you be available next week to recieve the pass?

Yeah just give me a heads up!! I might have to go to Dallas for a seminar on Friday, but I will return Friday night! Anyways, let me know what is going on!

Neighbor brought the pass over to me this afternoon. I'll crack it open tonight and get my P/T out for review.

P/T for approval...

T: 33. AVO LE07
P: 111. Padron 40th Anniversary Maduro

T: 35. Coronado Double Corona
P: 112. CAO 65th Moda

T: 106. Tatuatje Exclusivo Lato Occidental
P: 113. Opus X Petite Lancero

BB Gun
Camping Tent

Well, I dont know!! Hey Nate when ever you get time can you update the T/P list!!
Thank You

P/T for approval...

T: 33. AVO LE07
P: 111. Padron 40th Anniversary Maduro

T: 35. Coronado Double Corona
P: 112. CAO 65th Moda

T: 106. Tatuatje Exclusivo Lato Occidental
P: 113. Opus X Petite Lancero

They are certainly approved. Sorry about the miscommunication. Thanks for being in the pass and for the great puts! You are going to love that LE07. One of the best since the LE05 but not as good as the 787's! Time will make both even better

Cody, are your ready?

Ok, here's another hint...it was a hot sci-fi toy this year. And you have to be crazy if you think I am going to get my rowdy 7yo. a shotgun :0 :D

Optimus Prime voice changer helmet

H-Robot

Mad Science Bubble Experiment Lab