• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Today's guesses: 28, 29, 33

The pass has been inspected and inventoried and it all looks great! I will be dropping at the PO tomorrow unless I hear otherwise. Frank, are you ready?!

Well, we have a winner. I thought I'd get more guesses than I did.
Our birthdays are:

Mine Sept 10, 1978
Laura's Sept 30, 1968

Whoa, someone robbed the cradle! That's right, she's a cougar!

And the winner is...jfields!
His answer was right on mine and the closest to hers.

But really, I am going to have to show her this thread...she'll feel great. Kind of like carding a woman at the bar you know is at least thirty five.

...more to come soon...

Damn! What a nice suprise! :love: Thanks Nate, very generous of you as always. I have something on the way to my house soon for you as well.

No wonder Jonesy was calling me a friggin contest whore in Gators pass contest today. :laugh: Nanny, Nanny, Boo, Boo! :sign:

Edit to add: Tell your wife that she's aged a lot better than me. (Dec 7, 1967)

She loved the answers on this thread! Congrats on the win. It is a wonderful cigar and I even had one on Friday night to celebrate a joy in my life. I am a now an uncle three times over with the blessing of my newest neice Caroline. 5lbs. 14oz., 19" of pure joy born at 3:08pm and as healthy as a spring lamb. So in celebration I am going to start my next contest before the previous one even ends. Everyone in the pass is in, previous winners and all. So here it is. One guess per day per person and I'll let it run until someone gets it.

What is Caroline Cortopassi's middle name?

The winner get's a fiver of OpusX No. 4's and a fiver of Punch Punch 06's.

So get to guessing!

Charlie informs me that he is sending this out today so get ready Gator. And a special thanks to Charlie for fixing one of my mistakes and getting this pass on it's way so quick.

My guess would be Ann Nate.

Congratulations on becoming and Uncle again.

When is it going to be Dad? :whistling:

Other contest: 42, 43, 44. Someone has to have won by now, eh?

As for the middle name, uh... Rebecca.

:)

Package on it's way Gator! DC# 0103 8555 7491 9613 7280

Nate, thanks for allowing me to play!

As for the current contest I will go with your Blushing Bride's name, Laura.

One contest 52, 53, 60.

As for the little blessing in the family my guess is Marie.

Congrats again Nate on all of your good fortune.

I'm going to be off line today because we are installing a new server and some great new shop software. I'll let the first contest run unitl tonight when I get home. I have to go remove my brother in law's campaign signs after the poles close so it'll be late. Don't forget to get your final answers in for today. I had one of the PLPC's last night watching my Steelers play some high school team and it was soooo good.

Nate

I'm going to be off line today because we are installing a new server and some great new shop software. I'll let the first contest run unitl tonight when I get home. I have to go remove my brother in law's campaign signs after the poles close so it'll be late. Don't forget to get your final answers in for today. I had one of the PLPC's last night watching my Steelers play some high school team and it was soooo good.

Nate

45, 46 and 100 (impressive indeed if true!)

Middle name: Charlotte

Back