• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Well, we have a winner. I thought I'd get more guesses than I did.
Our birthdays are:

Mine Sept 10, 1978
Laura's Sept 30, 1968

Whoa, someone robbed the cradle! That's right, she's a cougar!

And the winner is...jfields!
His answer was right on mine and the closest to hers.

But really, I am going to have to show her this thread...she'll feel great. Kind of like carding a woman at the bar you know is at least thirty five.

...more to come soon...

Ok. Soon enough. Next contest. Again, previous winners are out. This one is another quick guessing game. You are allowed three guesses per day and I'll let it run until Tuesday. How many boxes are in my aging coolidor? Closest answer wins. Just remember I'm impatient!

The winner get's a 10'er of '07 PLPC's which, by the way, are smoking great right out of the box(for now).

Have at it, and good luck.

Ok. Soon enough. Next contest. Again, previous winners are out. This one is another quick guessing game. You are allowed three guesses per day and I'll let it run until Tuesday. How many boxes are in my aging coolidor? Closest answer wins. Just remember I'm impatient!

The winner get's a 10'er of '07 PLPC's which, by the way, are smoking great right out of the box(for now).

Have at it, and good luck.

My guesses on how many boxes are in the ageing coolidor for today!
Thanks Nate!

-Rob

...and I thought by having 6 of the 18 guesses I would have been a lucky person in the last contest...damn you John! :laugh:

Here are my proposed P/T's..........

Takes:

3. AVO 787
13. Tatuaje Reserva A Uno
22. AF Hemmi Signature Maduro

Puts:

53. DCM Churchill No. 2
54. Partagas Limited Reserve No. II
55. LFD DL Lancero
56. El Rey Del Mundo Petit Corona
57. Montecristo Double Corona

Thanks for allowing me to play Nate!!

edited to get the #'s alligned correctly.

0.. you dont have an aging cooler, they are in the cabinet..

OR you smoke them to fast to age them..

Well, we have a winner. I thought I'd get more guesses than I did.
Our birthdays are:

Mine Sept 10, 1978
Laura's Sept 30, 1968

Whoa, someone robbed the cradle! That's right, she's a cougar!

And the winner is...jfields!
His answer was right on mine and the closest to hers.

But really, I am going to have to show her this thread...she'll feel great. Kind of like carding a woman at the bar you know is at least thirty five.

...more to come soon...

Damn! What a nice suprise! :love: Thanks Nate, very generous of you as always. I have something on the way to my house soon for you as well.

No wonder Jonesy was calling me a friggin contest whore in Gators pass contest today. :laugh: Nanny, Nanny, Boo, Boo! :sign:

Edit to add: Tell your wife that she's aged a lot better than me. (Dec 7, 1967)