• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Wow. I totally spaced that one. The number of boxes in my aging coolidor is 38. Charlie had it yesterday and I just missed it. Putz Mulligan gets the PLPC's. But don't be discouraged, there will be many more contests to come. As for the winners of the previous contests, everything will go out tomorrow. I know it's late, but I've had a campaign (we won by a long shot) to help with and work on top of that. The "my nieces middle name" contest continues. If no one gets close by Thursday, I'll start to drop some clues. Congrats, Charlie!

Wow. I totally spaced that one. The number of boxes in my aging coolidor is 38. Charlie had it yesterday and I just missed it. Putz Mulligan gets the PLPC's. But don't be discouraged, there will be many more contests to come. As for the winners of the previous contests, everything will go out tomorrow. I know it's late, but I've had a campaign (we won by a long shot) to help with and work on top of that. The "my nieces middle name" contest continues. If no one gets close by Thursday, I'll start to drop some clues. Congrats, Charlie!

Nate- I am humbled by your generosity! Thank you!! :thumbs:

Hmrph. Not even close guys. Well, since there isn't anybody even close I'll drop this hint. It is something that everyone's gotta have.

box arrived safe and sound, but i got in late tonight, so i'll post my puts and takes and get it rolling to Seth tomorrow. You ready Seth?

Whoa, we have a George Michael fan and a winner! Her name is Caroline Faith Cortopassi. Congrats, rudou. I'll get your prize out tomorrow morning.

I'm running out of contest ideas so the next contest will be as follows.
Come up with my next contest contest!
The first person to come up with a great contest idea will win a fiver of AVO 787's. I'll be the judge and let it run until I get a winner. Anyone in the pass is included, winners and all. Then of course, we'll have another contest!

Nate,
Do you have a pile of saved cigar bands laying around? Post a picture of them in a pile, and first person to guess the correct amount wins your next contest.

Edit: Or, I can pick a number betwen 1 thru 1,000. PM you the number (of course, I don't play). First correct guess wins. Two guesses per day. One per three hours. No edits.

One more. I like this one

Sunday Nov. 11

A total of thirteen games will be played on Sunday. The person with best picks for wins, wins the contest. One guess per person. deadline for picks is Saturday night 9:00PM EST.

In the event of a two/three way tie................................Monday Night Footbal Nov. 12th.

Top picks go into sudden death.

Those players need to predict winner/loser between San Fransico & Seattle. Plus person to pick the closest final score wins.

One more. I like this one

Sunday Nov. 11

A total of thirteen games will be played on Sunday. The person with best picks for wins, wins the contest. One guess per person. deadline for picks is Saturday night 9:00PM EST.

In the event of a two/three way tie................................Monday Night Footbal Nov. 12th.

Top picks go into sudden death.

Those players need to predict winner/loser between San Fransico & Seattle. Plus person to pick the closest final score wins.

I really like that one. In fact, that's the winner! Congrats, the AVO's are really tastey.

So that's it and those are the rules. Let me get a list of the games to make it easier on everyone and the I'll post that along with the prize.

Whoa, we have a George Michael fan and a winner! Her name is Caroline Faith Cortopassi. Congrats, rudou. I'll get your prize out tomorrow morning.

I'm running out of contest ideas so the next contest will be as follows.
Come up with my next contest contest!
The first person to come up with a great contest idea will win a fiver of AVO 787's. I'll be the judge and let it run until I get a winner. Anyone in the pass is included, winners and all. Then of course, we'll have another contest!

Whoohoo! my first contest win here at CP! Thanks for the contest Nate!

Takes................................... Puts

DC Max Stan. 90th.................. ..........Casa Fuente Churchill
Bolivar G.M. ....................................Cohiba Pyramide EL 2006
RYJ Short Churchill ............................Punch Churchill ONU CCUG
RYJ Corona 08 ..................................Montecristo Robusto EL 2006

What a great pass Nate, thanks for letting me play!!

On da way to Seth tomorrow, missed the mail today :(

Takes................................... Puts

DC Max Stan. 90th.................. ..........Casa Fuente Churchill
Bolivar G.M. ....................................Cohiba Pyramide EL 2006
RYJ Short Churchill ............................Punch Churchill ONU CCUG
RYJ Corona 08 ..................................Montecristo Robusto EL 2006

What a great pass Nate, thanks for letting me play!!

On da way to Seth tomorrow, missed the mail today :(

That's quite OK. Man, those are some great puts, Frank. Thanks for playing. BTW, I'm running late myself. You should see something in a day or two.